AFC Bournemouth v Everton

King certainly deserved a goal today, he was immense... Solanke was quiet once again
Agree King was fantastic.....Great to see Lewis play well .....Billing looks like hes been with us for years.....Stacey had a difficult afternoon and Rico was poor again but hopefully the assist will give him a bit of confidence....Ake and Cookie were solid.....but i've got to say that Everton were absolutely toothless....the co commentator kept saying they were dominating the game! :wagging:....very strange imo...just lol

Good performance today. The front 2 look more balanced as do the midfield with the additions of Solanke and L.Cook. Dare I say it, King had a very good game too. Well done lads. UTC

Agree King was fantastic.....Great to see Lewis play well .....Billing looks like hes been with us for years.....Stacey had a difficult afternoon and Rico was poor again but hopefully the assist will give him a bit of confidence....Ake and Cookie were solid.....but i've got to say that Everton were absolutely toothless....the co commentator kept saying they were dominating the game! :wagging:....very strange imo...just lol
Rico poor??!! Are you being serious? The poor guy stands no chance whatsoever many have written him off regardless.

;