AFC Bournemouth v Forest Green Rovers - League Cup

It seems there is a massive passing of ships when it comes to banter.... and humour....as the decades pass ....its an age thing I suspect!

Some people are so Uber fanned up. They hate any negative talk about a terrible performance.
Remember AFCB 0 Rochdale 4.
That was a benchmark day for thick fans on here. The day I realised this website was nothing serious.
Seemed I was the only one who found that performance abysmal.

Some people are so Uber fanned up. They hate any negative talk about a terrible performance.
That was a benchmark day for thick fans on here. The day I realised this website was nothing serious.

F*ck me, are you seriously comparing a 4-0 defeat at home to Rochdale, with a 0-0 draw against FGR, where we had 25 shots and performed pretty well as Eddie said, box to box?

But hey, we are PL billy big bollox now and should be smashing these pesky L2 sides at least 10-0, what with our 9 changes, and 7 long term injuries.

It is beyond me how these cup shocks only ever happen to us. Oh wait.

Uber fanned up - Jesus
People know when we have played well, average and poorly. Abysmal is very rare, although we have all witnessed those. Wednesday wasn't one of them.

Not to be pedantic but I think you will probably find that at the time people were just putting that defeat into perspective given the circumstances behind it, we only had about 14 senior pros at the time with a transfer embargo and the players had worked themselves into the ground to produce our best ever start to a league campaign.... think the players at the time deserved a bit of slack for that one! I don’t think it’s really a sensible comparison?

Not to be pedantic but I think you will probably find that at the time people were just putting that defeat into perspective given the circumstances behind it, we only had about 14 senior pros at the time with a transfer embargo and the players had worked themselves into the ground to produce our best ever start to a league campaign.... think the players at the time deserved a bit of slack for that one! I don’t think it’s really a sensible comparison?

That's not how I remember it. AFCB had amassed a team of world beaters by flouting the rules and were unfairly defeating all and sundry until a brave group of northern grafters turned up and defeated them handsomely using a combination of honesty, integrity and valour.

At least that's what Keith Hill told me.

The worry about shouting about being in that minority of one, is whilst it could mean you are in the 100000th precentile and are a genius, bell curves have a 100000th percentile at each end, so who knows which end you are

;