AFC Bournemouth v Luton Town - FA Cup Third Round

What has happened to ibe? Hes not mentioned amongst the injured, I know he has a court case hanging over him, but is that the reason hes not in the squad, as he was in one just before xmas
Comment on Solent during West Ham game that he is completely frozen out, even from cup games. No real detail but the off field stuff appears to be the issue. Shame it seems to have gone sooo wrong for both parties.

Comment on Solent during West Ham game that he is completely frozen out, even from cup games. No real detail but the off field stuff appears to be the issue. Shame it seems to have gone sooo wrong for both parties.

not that hes been any good but some pace on the wing is needed atm

Bloody hell we're paying him plenty, play him.....tell him to go out and prove himself
If not , make it public why he is not available. Why is everything a bloody secret with this club:taz:
Yes agreed we have an injury crisis and we have someone who's played many games for us excluded, that's ridiculous

We are going Nowhere in No Cup....No time soon!
And Wtf , the Screaming £uck even , is the Doolally kick-off time of 17.31 about ?
Please dont feed me any more modern Sh~thouse Social Media reasons. I cant take much more.
Edit:
Ive just Googled it . . Mental Health Awareness Minute.. Potty!
What has football kick- off times got to do with Mental Health ? We have to think of it all the time !
Bonkers.
Just another Bod after a Knighthood ?
Leave our football alone For Christ Sake!
Enough!

We are going Nowhere in No Cup....No time soon!
And Wtf , the Screaming £uck even , is the Doolally kick-off time of 17.31 about ?
Please dont feed me any more modern Sh~thouse Social Media reasons. I cant take much more.
Edit:
Ive just Googled it . . Mental Health Awareness Minute.. Potty!
What has football kick- off times got to do with Mental Health ? We have to think of it all the time !
Bonkers.
Just another Bod after a Knighthood ?
Leave our football alone For Christ Sake!
Enough!

bill moaning about mental health issues. I love this forum!

Well....if the football 'media' has to be involved then is '1 minute' ..going to boil any eggs with such an important issue?
....1 minute?
isnt there a video that prince william and a host of sports personal involved in making to highlight mental health which will be shown at alot of/all grounds before kick off, i reckon the video is about a minute long, and if it was shown at 2.59 or 5.29 so kick off wasnt changed then it wouldnt get the headlines or wouldnt of been spoke about as much

Anyway, off to the match in an hour or so's time. The pressure is off a bit I think. It will be good to see Surridge play and hopefully our strikers will score.
It will also be interesting if Brad Smith plays.

The only thing I hate is the stupid K.O. time. Late afternoon / early evening game , neither one thing or the other. Messes up meal times!

isnt there a video that prince william and a host of sports personal involved in making to highlight mental health which will be shown at alot of/all grounds before kick off, i reckon the video is about a minute long, and if it was shown at 2.59 or 5.29 so kick off wasnt changed then it wouldnt get the headlines or wouldnt of been spoke about as much

Check out Frank Lampard's grisly smile at about 30 seconds in - enough to give anyone nightmares !

;