AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City - Saturday 5.30 pm

The mentality that AI is driving is to try and win every fixture. It will be really interesting to watch to see if this approach is modified this weekend. Personally I don't think it will and we'll go for broke and land up winning......or losing.....or drawing.
I used to be decisive, but I'm not sure anymore.
The manager's indecision is final.

If you could only win one and had to lose the other, would you rather get the duck off our back by beating Man City or progress in the cup by beating Leicester?
I would absolutely make some changes against City and field a very strong XI to beat Leicester in the Cup. We are not going to be relegated (latest Opta simulation produced 0.5% probability) and there are many League points available to us in March. I don't think it's crazy to think about playing in the Cup final.

I'd take the Leicester win if I had to choose. But, one game at a time.

Surprised that the resident "realists" are not advocating to shut up shop and play for a 0-1 scoreline ..................... goal difference could be instrumental in sending us down!!

Of course, shutting up shop never really works as they will pick you apart. And, when facing a bully, at least get a few good licks in, can shake his confidence.

That youngster Oscar Bobb is a treat to watch.

I'd take the Leicester win if I had to choose. But, one game at a time.

Surprised that the resident "realists" are not advocating to shut up shop and play for a 0-1 scoreline ..................... goal difference could be instrumental in sending us down!!

Of course, shutting up shop never really works as they will pick you apart. And, when facing a bully, at least get a few good licks in, can shake his confidence.

That youngster Oscar Bobb is a treat to watch.
You like to lick bullies? Explains a lot.

;