AFC Bournemouth v Manchester United

All the build up from our camp will be how great they are. It always is... we managed to even talk continually about Norwich beating Man C before we played them. We should have politely said that they would be hurting after Villa put five past them.... reverse psychology... but no we reminded them of their greatest recent moment. Tune in tomorrow to hear Eddie and a few on here talking reverentially about what fantastic players they have. It drives me mad as I think it holds us back (but you all know that!!}
I wonder why, if you know so much about coaching, you seem to have no understanding of publicity.

I reckon in private EH will be saying the sort of things you mentioned, although saying Narch "would be hurting" might have spurred them on.

Its called PR. Most clubs are nearly always polite on camera about the opposition.

Rashford had an ice pack on his knee when he got up from the bench at the end of the game. Maguire had treatment on the pitch in the second half. We won't have a better opportunity of beating them.
Please let Maguire be playing.

Always looked like a donkey here against King and Wilson. They drag him out and then spin behind him. His only answer is to pull them back. He should have been off in ten minutes in the nil nil, and again last year had to let Fraser go for the third due to already been on a yellow.

Batshuayi did the same to him on Wednesday. Won the ball in the air, spun round him and Maguire couldnt even catch him to foul him. Went on and scored.

£80m!

Please let Maguire be playing.

Always looked like a donkey here against King and Wilson. They drag him out and then spin behind him. His only answer is to pull them back. He should have been off in ten minutes in the nil nil, and again last year had to let Fraser go for the third due to already been on a yellow.

Batshuayi did the same to him on Wednesday. Won the ball in the air, spun round him and Maguire couldnt even catch him to foul him. Went on and scored.

£80m!

Totally agree.

Didn't a commentator the other day describe his ability to turn and chase down the Chelsea player hopelessly allowing them to score, as "an aircraft carrier turning around towing another aircraft carrier".
Callum's pace will give him problems.
Rugby World Cup Victory, three points against United ..... what a satisfying Saturday

strong winds predicted for saturday, hope it won't affect the quality of the footy

Didn't a commentator the other day describe his ability to turn and chase down the Chelsea player hopelessly allowing them to score, as "an aircraft carrier turning around towing another aircraft carrier".
Callum's pace will give him problems.

I have a feeling that tomorrow may be the day that Callum rediscovers his form.

Also, if Fraser plays, he'll put in a real performance...after all, January is just around the corner now.

strong winds predicted for saturday, hope it won't affect the quality of the footy

BBC weather currently predicting 80 mph gusts at 9am 72 mph at 12.....not sure I've seen figures like that for a while, must be a mistake Met office are being a bit more conservative.

Long shot but if anyone has a spare child ticket for tomorrow (South Stand), I’d be very grateful for it. Managed to get one for myself and son number 1 but alas not son no 2. Thanks!

Interesting conditions . Never know with this team , could be a thrashing either way . If we play like we did in the last two games and they get an early goal it could be nasty .

If those winds materialise I can’t see the game being played. Too much of a risk for people travelling to the game.

Not sure I can remember a game at Dean Court being called off because of high winds.

The wind has affected games, think one game was against Plymouth, but called off?

I remember the home Premier League game against West Ham in our first season had some pretty nasty wind conditions; think all the goals were long range hit and hopes?

;