AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest - 2 Games To Go

:cup:

A record 17 attempts on goal and 5 goals which on another day could have been 10. Swansea weren't particular bothered about coming on to us but we still hammered them. Don't think because we would prefer to beat your lot we can't.

Hi Dirk...we've sussed why you come here. Everyone on your forum ignores you.

In relation to your forum, appears some of you lot are shitting it ...only 51% forecasting a win as well. A few are a little more grounded than you it appears chum.

A record 17 attempts on goal and 5 goals which on another day could have been 10. Swansea weren't particular bothered about coming on to us but we still hammered them. Don't think because we would prefer to beat your lot we can't.

Have a read of our match report home to Swansea earlier in the season. Could havecbeen double figures that day for us too, so that kind of suggestion is impressing nobody on here.

Will you be at Dean Court Tuesday for the game?

"a record"! wow.

Not bad .... against a team that gave up 13 goals in 4 games. Something different coming your way on Tuesday.

Are you coming to DC on Tuesday? Planning to say hello to some of the crew on here?

Not bad .... against a team that gave up 13 goals in 4 games. Something different coming your way on Tuesday.

Are you coming to DC on Tuesday? Planning to say hello to some of the crew on here?
I hoped to be there when

Last time I was in your shoebox we beat you when Psycho was in charge. I tried to get tickets but it's almost impossible with our away following, so sadly no.

I hoped to be there when

Last time I was in your shoebox we beat you when Psycho was in charge. I tried to get tickets but it's almost impossible with our away following, so sadly no.
Listen i don't want you to feel embarrassed about your teams performance that day.....ok it was daylight robbery and your lot did look like a league 2 side but you got a result....hey it happens....we've forgotten about it.

Hi Dirk...we've sussed why you come here. Everyone on your forum ignores you.

In relation to your forum, appears some of you lot are shitting it ...only 51% forecasting a win as well. A few are a little more grounded than you it appears chum.
I see you ignore me too.

Why are you here? Most of us probably would like to see Forest come up with us via the playoffs. Don’t get why you’re coming across like a needy idiot giving it the big one. You have your own forum

Yes... the daft bugger probably doesn't appreciate many of us would like to see Forest go up but not at our expense obviously. Fair play to Cooper and their fantastic run, also like their support on the whole plus they have a few ex cherries including one of our own....... I'm a little bit intrigued actually, not with dickhead dirk but just with Forest getting thrown back into the limelight after all these years when they least expected it and what Cooper could achieve. I'm just looking forward to a decent game of footie on Tuesday, not sure I've felt way this about a game in quite a few years.

Yes... the daft bugger probably doesn't appreciate many of us would like to see Forest go up but not at our expense obviously. Fair play to Cooper and their fantastic run, also like their support on the whole plus they have a few ex cherries including one of our own....... I'm a little bit intrigued actually, not with dickhead dirk but just with Forest getting thrown back into the limelight after all these years when they least expected it and what Cooper could achieve. I'm just looking forward to a decent game of footie on Tuesday, I'm not sure I've felt this about a game in quite a few years.

Exactly, wouldn’t dream of going on a rival forum to post half the stuff he does. The Watford fan on here is a perfect example of how to post when supporting another team. This bloke just seems childish and desperate. A compliment to us I guess though that he needs to come on here.

Exactly, wouldn’t dream of going on a rival forum to post half the stuff he does. The Watford fan on here is a perfect example of how to post when supporting another team. This bloke just seems childish and desperate. A compliment to us I guess though that he needs to come on here.
Not been on a rival's forum? You haven't lived. I'm here because it's you or us, don't any of you have a feeling of excitement about this? F me, embrace the moment and get excited, I suspect you're all too worried for that though.

And way past bedtime it seems. I suppose when your past a certain age you need to go to bed about 9.00. Hey just think, In a few days I won't have to be on here, it'll all be over. Thank f for that we all say.

;