AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest - 2 Games To Go

I wonder if they'll start with Buck Rogers or save him for a strong finish : )

Ps and completely off topic, it's nearly 20 years since I took the kids to see them at the B.I.C. (support was Headway and Aqualung). It was my first gig for about 20 years, having been convinced by my peers that " music was for youngsters" and the N.M.E. proclaiming Haircut 100 as the future of rock. I thought they were bloody good, the advances in sound and lighting made it a great show. So began a decade or so of gig going with them, until they grew up and left home. The Good Lady came along to a couple but nowhere near as enthusiastic about music as she is "her boys", so we curtailed the gigs for Cherries awaydays. No regrets at all, hopefully, see y'all at some footie hotspots next season : )

u bugger, got 'fantastic day' in my head now

This is it. 23 years passed since Forest graced the top flight. But after a great run they are right behind us with a help from some old friends. We must not lose. We spoke to Singer Matt Shephardson ahead of this huge game.

Watch it here -

Dunno why so many are het up about tomorrow. We need a draw to guarantee promotion but Forest need a win, nothing less will do for them.
However, we need 2 x wins and a favour from the Greasy Chip Butty mob, to win the title. Fairly obvious it's gonna be an '84 cup tie game tomorrow.
Put your spons on a 2-0 home win.

And way past bedtime it seems. I suppose when your past a certain age you need to go to bed about 9.00. Hey just think, In a few days I won't have to be on here, it'll all be over. Thank f for that we all say.
Quite right, it will be all over by Tuesday night, well, for us anyway, you however ,will still have the play off fiasco to look forward to. Have a good feeling we'll have seen the last of you after Tuesday.

Dunno why so many are het up about tomorrow. We need a draw to guarantee promotion but Forest need a win, nothing less will do for them.
However, we need 2 x wins and a favour from the Greasy Chip Butty mob, to win the title. Fairly obvious it's gonna be an '84 cup tie game tomorrow.

Yeah....i think i can spot a slight flaw in your plan.

If it’s a draw tomorrow, we need a draw against Millwall to be promoted if Forest win at Hull.

If Fulham lose today against Luton and we win tomorrow, could we dare dream for Sheffield Utd to beat them at home on the last day of the season and we win the title against Millwall?

How's it going guys and gals, forest fan here, don't panic I come in peace. Just thought I'd wish you guys good luck for tomorrow, a massive highly anticipated game for not just both us Sets of fans, but also the neutral football enthusiast!

Personally, I do think you guys will just edge us out over the 90 minutes (hopefully I'm wrong), but even if we fall short I feel every forest fan can agree the boys have exceeded our expectations this season after such am abysmal start.

All banter aside, I'd like nothing more than to be playing you guys again albeit in the top flight which I believe is where you guys belong, and something I think we can all agree is massively overdue from a forest perspective.

Hopefully, as soccer AM would say, over the 90 minutes, football is the winner.

Good luck for tomorrow, and all the best for the following season.

Thanks! Likewise. Hopefully no matter how this pans out, somehow we'll both be in the top flight next season.

Dirk Furtull is only objectionable because can't even be bothered to come here with his C grade material, let alone his D. "Banter" is fine and welcomed if it seems like it's coming from a sentient being.

How's it going guys and gals, forest fan here, don't panic I come in peace. Just thought I'd wish you guys good luck for tomorrow, a massive highly anticipated game for not just both us Sets of fans, but also the neutral football enthusiast!

Personally, I do think you guys will just edge us out over the 90 minutes (hopefully I'm wrong), but even if we fall short I feel every forest fan can agree the boys have exceeded our expectations this season after such am abysmal start.

All banter aside, I'd like nothing more than to be playing you guys again albeit in the top flight which I believe is where you guys belong, and something I think we can all agree is massively overdue from a forest perspective.

Nice refreshing post, we all hope for a good game tomorrow, a draw or defeat for us will take it to the last day. A win for us tomorrow and we are up.

Maybe our two sides will be meeting again next season, we will have to wait and see, football is a funny old game, when you are on an up it can also have a habit of ‘kicking you in the teeth’ when you are least expecting it.

Best of luck for next season.

Well after watching the game at Craven Cottage, we now need our team to go out and perform as we know they can tomorrow night and seal automatic promotion.

We need the 12th man (our fans) right behind our team tomorrow from the start right through the 90minutes +.

:utc::utc::utc::utc::utc::utc::utc::utc:

;