AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest - 2 Games To Go

I'll miss the hilarious bantz on here when it's all done. You lot really are ... boring. Do you actually think you'll win on Tuesday?

I'll miss the hilarious bantz on here when it's all done. You lot really are ... boring. Do you actually think you'll win on Tuesday?

Dirk you’ve already declared you’re leaving once. You just look sad and desperate now. Best of luck Tuesday, hope you get a decent seat infront of the tv. Not replying again, it’s pointless.

No offence Dirk, but fcuk off now you boring cnut.

Disclaimer: Any Forest fans that want to post anything of substance are still as welcome as any fans with most of us on here, but try and behave like an adult. Clearly, that's a lot easier if you are one!
And BTW, the reason I'm going to see Feeder tomorrow night which has clashed with the game is purely because of the major storm damage to your 'stadium' causing a postponement. Nothing to do with any injuries to your players obviously.

And BTW, the reason I'm going to see Feeder tomorrow night which has clashed with the game is purely because of the major storm damage to your 'stadium' causing a postponement. Nothing to do with any injuries to your players obviously.

Well that’s worth a reply. You come on here giving it the big I am, you’re not even watching the game on tv let alone coming down. You absolute plonker Dirk.

There was damage to the roof at one end which required a cherry picker to fix it, 80mph winds can do that. Record 120+ winds for the UK just across the water at The Needles that day.

You can't put a cherry picker up if the wind is anywhere near 30mph and it stayed above that until the Monday. IIRC it's 28mph winds as a limit, but not certain.

Perhaps your "media darlings" constant funding by Sky this season has clouded your judgement a bit? Be interesting to see if they still put you on TV almost every week if you go up.

Woah there, Nelly!

You have a chance to watch your club get promoted to the top flight for the first time in your life...and you're binning it off for a gig?! Just go to the London gig on Friday instead.

You are an oddball!

It’s a conspiracy and everyone is in on it, even the Swansea City stadium.

:cup:

A record 17 attempts on goal and 5 goals which on another day could have been 10. Swansea weren't particular bothered about coming on to us but we still hammered them. Don't think because we would prefer to beat your lot we can't.

How silly. Stop singing before you know there's something to sing about. That goes for some on here trying to wind you up as well. Let's just watch the match, enjoy it as best we can and see what happens.

Here you are Dirk, sing along to this tomorrow..........

So this Dirk fella is passing up the opportunity to see what could be one of the biggest games in his team's history so he can go to a gig instead ?

Eh ??

Can go and see a Feeder gig any old time, they are bound to be on tour again next year. In fact, they are playing in Birmingham on Thursday!

But there'll only ever be one AFCB vs Forest game to decide who gets promoted. I know which I'd choose.

PS What's the big fuss about Feeder anyway ?

Last edited:
I wonder if Solent will be interviewing Philip Billing again, as they did before the game at Blackburn.

Because he did the ‘talk the talk’ and ‘walk the walk’ that day.

Hi Forest fan in peace here, I just wanted to provide some balance of the views from our side.
We are consistently playing the best football we have seen for 20odd years and have confidence in the team and management , you also have a great team and are perfectly capable of beating us tomorrow , Moore and Billings coming back into the team seem to have provided a bit of impetus for you just at the right time.
Even if we do win tomorrow it would be typical of us to go and lose to Hull so I can assure you nothing is being taken for granted by the majority of us Forest fans.
It's going to be a very nervy night I feel, best of luck .

Hi Forest fan in peace here, I just wanted to provide some balance of the views from our side.
We are consistently playing the best football we have seen for 20odd years and have confidence in the team and management , you also have a great team and are perfectly capable of beating us tomorrow , Moore and Billings coming back into the team seem to have provided a bit of impetus for you just at the right time.
Even if we do win tomorrow it would be typical of us to go and lose to Hull so I can assure you nothing is being taken for granted by the majority of us Forest fans.
It's going to be a very nervy night I feel, best of luck .

Thanks for this. Exactly!! Anything can happen. Let's just wait and see. Won't wish you luck on Tuesday as such, but appreciate your message and hope to see you in the Premier League:)

Maybe Feeder will get promotion?

I wonder if they'll start with Buck Rogers or save him for a strong finish : )

Ps and completely off topic, it's nearly 20 years since I took the kids to see them at the B.I.C. (support was Headway and Aqualung). It was my first gig for about 20 years, having been convinced by my peers that " music was for youngsters" and the N.M.E. proclaiming Haircut 100 as the future of rock. I thought they were bloody good, the advances in sound and lighting made it a great show. So began a decade or so of gig going with them, until they grew up and left home. The Good Lady came along to a couple but nowhere near as enthusiastic about music as she is "her boys", so we curtailed the gigs for Cherries awaydays. No regrets at all, hopefully, see y'all at some footie hotspots next season : )

;