AFC Bournemouth v Rotherham United

where's the racism thread? What the..

Seriously, I thought we battled much better than we have done before. Yes, we should have ripped them apart on skill but they played very well as a team and closed us down.
Tedious long throws on their part caused us problems.
Danjuma always had two men on him. Much happier tbh when he went off and Stan went on the left.
Thought Billing and Lerma were pretty good. We had a bit of luck with regard to the chances they missed. They lost.

How many of us would have taken a top six finish at the start of the season?...I would have taken a play off place absolutely!

It's not about the league position, it's about the football we're playing. We're as entertaining as the likes of Ipswich were under McCarthy. If we play attractive, attacking football I'd take 20th. I'd happily swap league positions and match performances with Barnsley, for example.

Irrepressible...indefatigable...Incisive...InforaPenny ...or Pounds if we do the Buckets again !
Or we could if we like just say.. Idiotic....Ignorant...Imbecilic...Inbred..hahahahahahahahahaha!

Last edited:
Not read all the comments just some of the earlier ones.

It wasn’t a good game but we won against a form team away from home who had won their last three.

The conditions were not conducive to good football either.

They are a ‘big ugly’ team who mainly play long ball and into the box, we did play some football and scored the only goal of the game by some quick passing and finishing with a good finish from Billing, who I didn’t think had a bad game.

We are now unbeaten in three league games, that helps build confidence.

Our next game in London won’t be easy either.

Just enjoy a victory for once after all the recent defeats we had which cost JT his job.

Not convinced. If Rotherham had been more clinical we could have easily lost. We managed to get 3 points but the performance was no better. The fact that we won glosses over another poor performance.

Or if Danjuma had passed to Stanislas on 2 occasions in the first half instead of being greedy, we could have been 3-0 up.

where's the racism thread? What the..

Seriously, I thought we battled much better than we have done before. Yes, we should have ripped them apart on skill but they played very well as a team and closed us down.
Tedious long throws on their part caused us problems.
Danjuma always had two men on him. Much happier tbh when he went off and Stan went on the left.
Thought Billing and Lerma were pretty good. We had a bit of luck with regard to the chances they missed. They lost.

Waiting for those long throws, game wasn't ever going to be thrilling, but wow didn't we have to wait. I reckon they'd have had another 5mins to get an equaliser if they'd been even just twice as quick taking their throws!

Or if Danjuma had passed to Stanislas on 2 occasions in the first half instead of being greedy, we could have been 3-0 up.
It’s not the point though is it, we allowed Rotherham to create too much a better side would have beaten us. It is. It good enough.

It’s not the point though is it, we allowed Rotherham to create too much a better side would have beaten us. It is. It good enough.

Those were great chances Danjuma wasted in the first half by being selfish, so I don't see how it's not the point?

Gosling at Watford a good shout for a summer signing ?
We need to start replacing elements of this squad...its quite a bad mix when you come to weigh up all the outcomes !
Where on Earth did the notions of 'talented squad' come from...it seems purely ficticious...and has swung all the emphasis onto the managing and coaching aspects.

;