AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield United

The FA Cup team were as big a waste of space as has ever been known at Dean Court....apart from maybe the one that capitulated against Margate in a previous decade ... !

Sheffield are a huge club in comparison to us...and they will bring that epithet with them as directed by their fans ....
...so we need...our players...not to enter the game with a laid back, complacent air of casuality as can be their habituative tendency in some PL encounters....the same effort as went into the Man City game needs to be applied, and that might ensure a cache of goals which would suffice to silence any noise that the Yorkshire people create above that of our usual ambient graveyard 'undertures'.
You get my drift ? Good.
Spit that dictionary out Brian- it’s spoiling your flow!

Lets remember they drew at Brighton. Nice stress free win please.

Can't take anything for granted - after laughing at Hudd in 88 losing 10-1 to City - who then beat us 2-0 at DC in their next match.
Interesting that we didn't have the high press re: Burnley. This adds an element of unpredictability v Sheffield United. Wonder what are tactics will be this time.

Interesting that we didn't have the high press re: Burnley. This adds an element of unpredictability v Sheffield United. Wonder what are tactics will be this time.
Could have not bothered because Christie was ill? I think we'll just carry on as normal.

Main paras taken from Echo.

Speaking to Sky Sports after the game, Solanke shared: “It’s been quite difficult – I’ve been in quite a bit of pain during the week.

“Obviously, I don’t want to miss any games. I didn’t quite make the cup game, but managed to get myself back (for Burnley).

“I had a scan in the week, and it wasn’t so bad. It was more just how I felt leading up to the game. I felt like I could get through the game.”

Asked for an update on his own availability for the coming games, Solanke replied: “Yeah, I’ll be fine.”

You probably should start.

I think you're getting your causality and your casualties in a right Branston pickle.
I don't need one..I'm quite happy.
I could quite easily slip into almost perfect spelling and grammar....but the temptation to be a maverick and annoy people on here is always there .
:giggle:

Be very afraid, Chris Sutton has us winning 3-0
Perfectly possible though without going all R&R (Stefan) I'd expect some sort of reaction from their players..

Be very afraid, Chris Sutton has us winning 3-0
Perfectly possible though without going all R&R (Stefan) I'd expect some sort of reaction from their players..
As someone else pointed out earlier, they've been getting battered like that pretty much all season. They have yet to really react, I think. This will be one to play our way, I hope, and let them do the worrying.

;