AFC Bournemouth v Southampton- FA Cup Quarter-Final

We need to realize that we won’t be better until we get to the point where our players are not paid twice as much as our opposition but only have a quarter of the talent. Plain and simple.

The scouting dept and Howe missed on just far too many signings. It sucks and no One is perfect. I’d still take Eddie back in a heartbeat.

But when this mistake is made it takes 2-3 years to fix it waiting for contracts to expire or eat the cost.

Hastlcunts taking the p*ss with his substitutions now .. you think your changes are sh*t Woodgate , I’m going to take off both my central defenders !!

It's against a Premier league team who on current form
Blimey, some bed wetting going on here. We’re down to the bare bones against a premier league team, if it wasn’t for Rico going walkabout we’d be right in this.
I’ve been our biggest critic at times this season, but I don’t think today is ‘embarrassing’ as some have labelled it by any stretch.

Can admin please put some sort of filter in place so that the phrase bedwetting can be banned ? Far too easy a response to any form of criticism and by God we’ve had something to moan at today.

;