AFC Bournemouth v Southampton- FA Cup Quarter-Final

Good news re the injuries. If we can get through the cup game and international break unscathed, we should be more or less at full strength when league action returns.

Presumably Brooks is also expected to be back by then, even though he didn't get a mention ?
Fraid I'm not missing him to be honest. If we can perform like the Swansea game without him then lets cash in this summer.

if he can come back with head in the right place, his ankle bits n pieces in the right places, his agents attitude in the right place..... then he can add a lot to the team

Fraid I'm not missing him to be honest. If we can perform like the Swansea game without him then lets cash in this summer.
I agree. I'm not saying that we've particularly missed him, just that he should be due to be back by then. I see he wasn't in the latest training gallery but surely he too should be back after the international break and wasn't mentioned in that post ?

I see on COWS transcript of JW's injury news they DO mention Brooks.
JW says he should be available after the international break too, so my suspicions were correct. So apart from L.Cook we should be in decent shape for the run-in, provided nobody gets nobbled tomorrow !
:utc: tomorrow and thereafter !

I see on COWS transcript of JW's injury news they DO mention Brooks.
JW says he should be available after the international break too, so my suspicions were correct. So apart from L.Cook we should be in decent shape for the run-in, provided nobody gets nobbled tomorrow !
:utc: tomorrow and thereafter !

The good news as well is that Denmark have not as yet picked Billing for the Internationals and the South American matches have been cancelled so Lerma can rest up already. Travers and Long are away with Eire, Kelly with England U21's, Mepham with Wales and Killkenny with Irish U21's

The good news as well is that Denmark have not as yet picked Billing for the Internationals and the South American matches have been cancelled so Lerma can rest up already. Travers and Long are away with Eire, Kelly with England U21's, Mepham with Wales and Killkenny with Irish U21's
I think COWS are saying that Billing HAS been called up for Denmark, it appeared today IIRC :confused: Of the others, we could probably cope with the odd short term injury should the worst come to the worst on international duty. By all accounts, barring a slaughter tomorrow, we should be in decent shape after the international break :thumbup:

Good news re the injuries. If we can get through the cup game and international break unscathed, we should be more or less at full strength when league action returns.

Presumably Brooks is also expected to be back by then, even though he didn't get a mention ?

This cup game and break maybe good timing to be honest to get these injuries resolved.

Great interview with Cookie on COWS as part of your FA Cup quarter final hype fest ! Highly recommended viewing before kickoff tomorrow !
COWS - Our captain on FA Cup highs and lows
Really good - went to that first Wigan game - when O’Kane hit that absolute beauty !
Didn’t quite have enough in the replay ....
The 2-2 at home v Wigan a few seasons later , dig ourselves out of a whole but completely fell back in it for the replay - shocking performance.....
I couldn’t understand our woeful effort and attitude v an indifferent Arsenal last season - especially with the carrot of a real cup tie away at Pompey - but I suppose that was typical at times of that team ...
Seen some good FA Cup days going way back though ....let’s hope tomorrow we do ourselves justice .
UTCIAD.

A convoy of three ellison coaches was seen travelling through Ringwood this afternoon. Quite possibly the Saints team coming down, but seems a really strange thing to do in the current climate for a game 30 miles away.

;