AFC Bournemouth v Stoke City - League Cup Third Round

I don't think anyone can say that our 'Recruitment' is anything other than Chaotic and Clutching at Straws in the Wind !

And all through these years of fumbling about in the Market....apart from the tremendous success of Nathan Ake.....you have this thing called a Development Squad.....you'd like to think that say, at least 25% of those, having been 'developed'. ... would end up representing the club in the First Choice scene. ..at whatever league we find ourselves in.....that would be a very basic essential requirement if I were on the rudder!
I'm talking relatively medium term Human Resource Economy as opposed to any term of Money Economy.....which as we know a Lottery and stabbing in the Dark.

As a matter of interest,and bowing to your superior knowledge, which games do you actually see us winning this season? Maybe Stoke will be a step too far for us!!?
We must not dropping points at home to other lower order opposition. This has been a fault or ours since our tenure in the PL. Stoke could be a step too far for us if we field a weakened side. Although it does look like we will have no choice but to do so. No doubt Mr Ben Pearson would have briefed his manager on our strengths and weaknesses of which is only to be expected.

Last edited:
We must not drop point at home to other lower order opposition. This has bee a fault or ours since our tenure in the PL. Stoke could be a step too far for us if we field a weakened side. Although it does look like we will have no choice but to do so. No doubt Mr Ben Pearson would have briefed his manager on our strengths and weaknesses of which is only to be expected.

I personally guarantee we will not be dropping any points to Stoke tonight.

I personally guarantee we will not be dropping any points to Stoke tonight.
Haha the guy is an absolute clown. Seems to think his "realism" (i.e. predicting a loss every match) can masquerade for some kind of intelligence. I'm not hitting the ignore on him as it's good comedy value.

We must not dropping points at home to other lower order opposition. This has been a fault or ours since our tenure in the PL. Stoke could be a step too far for us if we field a weakened side. Although it does look like we will have no choice but to do so. No doubt Mr Ben Pearson would have briefed his manager on our strengths and weaknesses of which is only to be expected.
Blimey!! You are getting beyond embarrassing now.

Oh come on Adam. You’re 16/17 and you see some irate Dad chasing the referee. It’s difficult not to laugh at that age, unless you was the most serious kid walking.
Fair point, I guess, but unless we do something to stop this there will be nobody willing to referee local games

Fair point, I guess, but unless we do something to stop this there will be nobody willing to referee local games
I'm not saying it's right. I've watched a fair amount of youth football, my son plays for the Merley Cobham U18's Colts, not the youth team that was in that video. The disrespect doesn't generally come from the players and you can witness some bad bias from linos.

;