AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City

For me that was the type of performance we need between now and the end of the season. At times we looked really good but when we didn’t hit those heights I felt we were playing at 75/80% of our potential, rather than 25/30%! So frustrating though as we should be higher, but we are where we are! Go for it on Sat, then come back after the international break firing. We play like that and I feel we’ll be in the playoffs. Add David Brooks into the equation (early season form) and I’m convinced we’ll be top six. Momentum is then key if we get into the playoffs. Ultimately I enjoyed watching tonight; haven’t done that since December.

What a relief ... and what might have been this season. Liked Riquelme ... a player running with the ball and keeping hold of it (mostly). Also Solanke fighting for possession until the very end. Excellent all-round performance from 1 to 11 (or whatever the numbers are nowadays).

I have just watched the goal again and I think VAR would have given the goal (after a five minute wait) because the defender’s hand was playing him onside. :eek!::eek!:
If a toenail can make you offside then I'm pretty sure that part of a forearm and hand can play you onside. I don't even think it was that close tbh, didn't get all of the discussion about it. VAR would have to give that onside.

So nice to enjoy a performance. More creativity from set pieces. Better movement off the ball. Don’t think Wiltshire misplaced a pass and provided an option for the man in possession.
Wilshere didn't but Lerma did his hardest to set a record for passing to the opposition didn't he.

If a toenail can make you offside then I'm pretty sure that part of a forearm and hand can play you onside. I don't even think it was that close tbh, didn't get all of the discussion about it. VAR would have to give that onside.
Only parts of the body via which a goal can be scored is relevant, so not a hand, forearm or anything below the ‘t-shirt line’. That said I reckon Danjuma’s toe/foot was level with the defender’s t-shirt line

;