AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City

We are creating chance after chance, Billing putting Anthony through, cuts inside and tries the old bend into far corner, keeper saves well. Our xG is going to look good I bet

We are like a hot knife through butter, cutting through their midfield with ease and our forwards and wide players running at their defenders with pace

Keeper winding up Solanke, hopefully ref doesn’t show red as solanke tried to get the rebound from a shot

We are like a hot knife through butter, cutting through their midfield with ease and our forwards and wide players running at their defenders with pace
Sounds like Parkerball is just getting more and more entertaining.
Can't wait to watch the game later on !
As I suspected, if SP got the selection right, I knew we'd be right back to winning ways. Irresistible.

:utc:

I can't believe it hasn't finished 6 or 7 to us. Can you imagine how many our 14-15 team would have scored against this lot? Their defending has been so, so poor. No doubt they'll talk about the early penalty shout, I think we got away with one, but after the first 20 minutes it's been 70 minutes of complete dominance.

That was a scruffy goal but the ball popped out of a bundle of player to a wide open Anthony who buries it bottom right from around the penalty spot

;