AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City

Just catching up on the goals on GSS,Lee Hendrie on third goal reckons the score isn't representative of the game because it's so close.

What what an enjoyable afternoon of football after Wednesday night.

Game in the first half started off with Swansea in our half more than we were in theirs.

The game turned with a quick move from Anthony to Billing who passed to Solanke to score with ease, he is in that sort of form.

The second half a break by Davis at left back who played well, crossed the ball and there was Solanke to volley it home for the goal of the game and one of the best this season at Dean Court.

Anthony nodded in the third and completed his brace right near the end by slotting the ball home after Lowe’s assist.

We really could have more, but it was the sort of performance we wanted to see from our team after the defeat against Preston.

Referee again very poor.

Well done to the boys and I thought Leif did especially well given we hadn't seen him in so long. Great long throw, solid in defence on the whole and has a lovely left foot cross in him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great summary.

We've started slowly so many times this season that I am coming round to the idea that it's a Parker tactic. Understand that teams are going to come out all pi55 and vinegar for the first 15 mins so just soak up the pressure and play your game. When they run themselves out then you can take advantage.

Davis did himself no harm with that performance, great to see him get a run out and a chance to stake a claim.

I'm not one for complaining about refs. They have a hard job to do and everyone is human but this is getting silly now. He totally lost control and was conned every time a Swansea player threw themselves to the ground.

If I was a Swansea fan I'd be very embarrassed by some of their antics.

Too busy trying to get our players sent off. Lost focus. I liked the Swansea fans, though. Got to hand it to them cheering their side on passionately 4-0 down.

I thought they were a much better side than their antics suggested. Did some lovely passes in the first 20 minutes, gave Leif Davis a torrid time down the left flank.

But instead of concentrating on what they can do right, the concentrated on falling over when the wind changed, making it scrappy and leaning on a poor referee.

They looked much better than all of that, but once it was 3-0 they were mentally shot and it could have 6+.

I thought they were a much better side than their antics suggested. Did some lovely passes in the first 20 minutes, gave Leif Davis a torrid time down the left flank.

But instead of concentrating on what they can do right, the concentrated on falling over when the wind changed, making it scrappy and leaning on a poor referee.

They looked much better than all of that, but once it was 3-0 they were mentally shot and it could have 6+.

Yes, they had all the passes in the early stages.

;