AFC Bournemouth v Watford

Oh......for the Paradise of Ken Baileys predictions to us boys on the railings in circa 62! "What's the score Ken? "........ Always 2-1 or 3-1 .....with an accuracy of about 90%!!!
Laughing boy has Ken knocked into his Top Hat with his recent stuff....but it won't last long!

Had enough of your carp Smhinto. You're going to be on ignore from now on if I can find out how to do it.

Oh I see so you believe that what I have said is carp. So I assume that our defensive injury lists i.e. Ake, Francis ans A.Smith is just a figmant of my imagination and these players are not really injured at all. I stand corrected.

I'd rather see Charlie Seaman come in at right back in a flat back four. Has got to be a better option than Jordon Ibe as a wing back. Got a lot of nous about his play and never seen him have a bad game for the Under 21's/Under 23's.

Seaman, again will not be up to the pace, rigours and intensity of the Premier League.

Nope your not alone Cockbeard.....i despise the cretins....they may have discarded the vomit inducing yellow and red kit but everything else about them makes me sick....i feel physical pain every time i see them above us in the table...thankfully i know it's a pain i only have to endure until the inevitable happens.....UTCIAD another 4-0.

Let’s hope history proves you wrong.

As mentioned on another thread we have not lost a game on the first game in January since the 2010 season.

In the PL they have all been draws so far.

Let’s hope history proves you wrong.

As mentioned on another thread we have not lost a game on the first game in January since the 2010 season.

In the PL they have all been draws so far.

I sincerely hope I am proved wrong. But you must take into account that we have severe injury problems at the moment especially defensively. This is why I believe that with the pace and directness of Watfords front runners we will find ourselves on the wrong end of a negative scorline.

I sincerely hope I am proved wrong. But you must take into account that we have severe injury problems at the moment especially defensively. This is why I believe that with the pace and directness of Watfords front runners we will find ourselves on the wrong end of a negative scorline.

Do we have severe injury problems? Why didn’t you mention that before?

Do we have severe injury problems? Why didn’t you mention that before?

You know we have, so don't be so stupid. Watford have pace up front and we have severe weaknesses in our back line of which will be exploited by Watford as they will be all too aware of out situation.

;