AFC Bournemouth v Watford

You know we have, so don't be so stupid. Watford have pace up front and we have severe weaknesses in our back line of which will be exploited by Watford as they will be all too aware of out situation.
You do realise that we always have a weakness somewhere in our team, at moment we cant do basics right in defence but we look a threat going forward. Other times were tight as anything in defence but couldnt score even if the other team had no goalie. Being a bournemouth fan i thought you would be used to this by now, even the premiership new supporters know this.

I tweaked my back this morning, does that count? Should still be able to make it to the couch by game time.

By the way, anyone commenting on Fulham and Cardiff taking a beating today?

You do realise that we always have a weakness somewhere in our team, at moment we cant do basics right in defence but we look a threat going forward. Other times were tight as anything in defence but couldnt score even if the other team had no goalie. Being a bournemouth fan i thought you would be used to this by now, even the premiership new supporters know this.

Very true. But the whole balance and fluidity of the side is currently disjointed due to having key players injured. This is why I believe that Watford will be too strong for us especially if we let them take the lead as then we will not have the capability to impose ourselves on the game. If Watford take the lead they will just sit in and see the game out.

I tweaked my back this morning, does that count? Should still be able to make it to the couch by game time.

By the way, anyone commenting on Fulham and Cardiff taking a beating today?
Waiting for Minty to start telling us about Fulhams massive revival since Ranieri took over..............
Cardiff 3 down after less than half an hour.

Waiting for Minty to start telling us about Fulhams massive revival since Ranieri took over..............
Cardiff 3 down after less than half an hour.

Yes and tahnk Christ that Fulham have lost today as that would have reduced our 11 point cushion even further. I still do not beleive that Fulham will be relegated I think Ranieri will pull them around.

Yes and tahnk Christ that Fulham have lost today as that would have reduced our 11 point cushion even further. I still do not beleive that Fulham will be relegated I think Ranieri will pull them around.
Another fact wrong. Before today there was an 11 point gap, if Fulham had drawn or won it would still have been an 11 point gap because Scummers would have dropped into the bottom 3 on 15 points.

Another fact wrong. Before today there was an 11 point gap, if Fulham had drawn or won it would still have been an 11 point gap because Scummers would have dropped into the bottom 3 on 15 points.

Well yes, But at the end of the day we do not want any the bottom three getting any closer to us do we.

Yes, quite right. He never does any research, it's very lazy commentary.

Very true. But the whole balance and fluidity of the side is currently disjointed due to having key players injured. This is why I believe that Watford will be too strong for us especially if we let them take the lead as then we will not have the capability to impose ourselves on the game. If Watford take the lead they will just sit in and see the game out.

Does any team 'let' the opposition take the lead??*

*NB: Yeah, I know it does look that way sometimes!!

You know we have, so don't be so stupid. Watford have pace up front and we have severe weaknesses in our back line of which will be exploited by Watford as they will be all too aware of out situation.
What pace would this be Minty?...the lightning fast Troy Deeney perhaps...:D.....tell me Minty is this the opinion of Minty the super scout or Minty the clueless bluffer?...we're only familiar with the latter tbf..:loser:

more to the point, when will those charming mockneys be letting off their yellow flare?
I always look forward to this game, getting mouthed off by the same knucklehead on the way back to the car
Yes , flares and pitch invasions whilst singing “ there’s only one Graham Taylor - without any awareness of how he would of detested such behaviour...

Smhinto as you seem to be the oracle of predictions can you tell me the 3 teams you think will go down? You clearly believe we are one of them.

Smhinto as you seem to be the oracle of predictions can you tell me the 3 teams you think will go down? You clearly believe we are one of them.

Where exactly state that we will be one of them. It is difficult to assess at the moment who will go down as teams will strengthen during the transfer window. One will be able to see towards the end of February.

If the bottom three make the right signings they will improve. This is why it is imperative that we keep a reasonable points distance between ourselves and the bottom three. Our league position is irrelavant as long as there is a healthy cushion between us and them. We cannot drop points against other lower order opposition if we want to avoid getting sucked into the relegation quick sand.

;