AFC Bournemouth v Wolves - Back To Football Again

Wolves fans grumbling on Twitter about our penalty and the one they didn't get.....to be fair, it's about time we got the rub of the green. I haven't seen either.....Charlie Nicholas on Sky said ours was a bit soft but the Mepham 'handball' wasn't a penalty to him.

Wolves started the stronger but thought we grew into the game nicely and finished the half on top. Mepham looks assured and made one great run. Solanke looks excellent, has pace. Wee Man looks sharp. First 15-20 mins of 2nd half are key, need to stay focused. An enjoyable half. Wolves fans quite cranky!

Wolves started the stronger but thought we grew into the game nicely and finished the half on top. Mepham looks assured and made one great run. Solanke looks excellent, has pace. Wee Man looks sharp. First 15-20 mins of 2nd half are key, need to stay focused. An enjoyable half. Wolves fans quite cranky!

I give no sh*ts if they are cranky at the end too! The bad decisions we've had against us this season.....and from what I have heard [ not able to see the game ], ours was a penalty and the Mepham one was debatable at worst.

As you say....worst thing would be letting an early second half goal in now.

Wolves fans grumbling on Twitter about our penalty and the one they didn't get.....to be fair, it's about time we got the rub of the green. I haven't seen either.....Charlie Nicholas on Sky said ours was a bit soft but the Mepham 'handball' wasn't a penalty to him.

******************************** King got kicked in the leg and Mepham is at worse poor technique.

The so-called "pundits" on Sportsnet are absolutely clueless about football! One mentioned that "VAAR" is required and another thinks that the King penalty should not have been given...

If you mean giving him a hard time then that's idiotic.

How so? Serious question. In the US if a player performs poorly especially if he is one of the highest paid players that is natural.

I only say it’s good to hear because I’ve been in the minority for quite some time on calling out his poor play. It is nice to see I am no longer alone.

No need to go on and on on how you guys say he is stellar. I know I get that. Just seems the worm is turning.

How so? Serious question. In the US if a player performs poorly especially if he is one of the highest paid players that is natural.

I only say it’s good to hear because I’ve been in the minority for quite some time on calling out his poor play. It is nice to see I am no longer alone.

No need to go on and on on how you guys say he is stellar. I know I get that. Just seems the worm is turning.

Supporting your players when they're on the pitch is always a way to get better performances out of them than giving them pelters.

I didn't hear the crowd stuff but it's never a good thing for the crowd to give one of your own a hard time.

Correct and yes on this board I’m in the minority. Even the announcers spent a good five minutes on what a poor signing I’ve has been.

I think that is poor. Crowds should never get on a players back when he's on the pitch wearing the shirt. I cannot recall doing this ever making them perform better. Back the team during the game, all of them. Moan afterwards.

I would also suggest you are not in the minority as he does get stick from the moment he dares to make an error. Or actually, when his name is read out. Just maybe....some proper backing is one way to get him playing confidently??

;