AFC Bournemouth v Wolves

I fear the worst tomorrow, we've got two of our best players out if the absence of Lerma is confirmed.

I fear the worst tomorrow, we've got two of our best players out if the absence of Lerma is confirmed.

Jefferson Lerma’s time away with the Colombia national team saw him take the field twice in friendlies in the USA, with Howe talking of the midfielder’s return to Dorset and his importance to the squad.

“He’s okay, he’s fine,” said the manager of Lerma’s re-arrival. “It was a long journey back for him but he’s fit and healthy.

No worries there then.

Quite like to see H Wilson goal threat given its full potential tomorrow. Lacking a bit up front with King out, Callum stuttering a bit and Solanke still tuning in his goal instinct.
Danjuma, Fraser and H Wilson all on the pitch perhaps ?

I can never quite understand how players can be so 'tired' after flying back from internationals. It's not as if they have to flap their arms to fly. They'll be sitting in a luxury chair on a plane, eating nice food, drinking nice drinks, whilst playing Fortnite (or whatever they are now into). If they hadn't been on international duty they'd be doing exactly the same, but sitting in a luxury chair somewhere in Canford Cliffs instead.
i.e. Lerma will start against Wolves.
Maybe living in the UK you don't get this, but jet lag has a massive effect on one's mental and physical performance. It can take several days to recover from. it' snot a question of being physically depleted; your brain chemistry gets messed up.

Maybe living in the UK you don't get this, but jet lag has a massive effect on one's mental and physical performance. It can take several days to recover from. it' snot a question of being physically depleted; your brain chemistry gets messed up.
Jet lag is also a lot worse flying west to east compared to east to west

Plus he earns £50k a week so jet lag wouldn’t effect him.
:grinning:
He can’t earn that. Don’t you realise we are a tiny little club that can’t compete with financial power houses like Brighton and Sheff U. It’s why we can only sign kids. You need to read the experts on this message board more thoroughly....

what would 'living in the UK' have to do with it?

what would 'living in the UK' have to do with it?
Just that places people would commonly travel are not a big time difference (unless going to Asia or N/S America).
And your entire country is one time zone.
edit: to say that of course people in the UK can "get" it, but fewer would have personally experienced jet lag than people in, say, N America.

Seems like an eternity since I’ve been to Dean Court having missed the Man Utd game.
It was good atmosphere I hear..... +1 today! UTCIAD
:utc::utc::guns::band2::party:

This is an important game for us, nothing less than 3 points ,imo, also a good solid 90 minute performance, otherwise the rumblings of the threat of dropping towards the bottom three will start with the next few fixtures to come........coyrs

Don't know if it's been posted elsewhere but in yesterday's Maul they listed the top five EPL players for interceptions made. Billing and Rico came 2nd and 3rd. Good to see some positive stats (?).

;