AFC Bournemouth v Wolves

Nothing between the sides in ability overall....so its down to Boscombe asserting itself and doing the fortress thing....the only way we know effectively....persistent attacking at speed...with the crowd at full noise.
Wolves fans giving it venom on their forums...pretending its about us 'cheating' !
Just because their Dads and Grandads told them a story about us removing their 'Actual Real ' Mighty Wolves from the FA Cup in 57 at their gaff....well we did wreck the goalpost to hold up play and take them out of their stride. Good ol' Reg !
The little devil is looking down on DC today !

Jesus.... Eddie has managed to find the one system I dislike more than 4-4-2!! Let’s hope we have moved on from the insipid use of it against Sheff U.

It stands a chance if you are brave and leave your full backs up (like when Conte won the league playing it) every time we have played it we have sucked them back in and got stuck in our own half with a 5-3-2.

Also if Lerma is fit then that’s a joke. No point signing South American’s if we become the only club that darent risk them after a flight. We then have Rico exposed one on one with Traore rather than doubling up on him. Risky!

Anyway, let’s hope that we do leave the full backs up, and Wilson doesn’t get isolated without either a partner or a number ten.

Jesus.... Eddie has managed to find the one system I dislike more than 4-4-2!! Let’s hope we have moved on from the insipid use of it against Sheff U.

It stands a chance if you are brave and leave your full backs up (like when Conte won the league playing it) every time we have played it we have sucked them back in and got stuck in our own half with a 5-3-2.

Also if Lerma is fit then that’s a joke. No point signing South American’s if we become the only club that darent risk them after a flight. We then have Rico exposed one on one with Traore rather than doubling up on him. Risky!

Anyway, let’s hope that we do leave the full backs up, and Wilson doesn’t get isolated without either a partner or a number ten.
We can hope but we all know that is exactly what will happen.

I truly hope I am eating my words at 5pm but blimey, that looks like a bad call by Eddie. If he has to play three at the back, then it should be Mepham for starters, who has just had two good games for Wales and is a long term player for us. Franno is the recent past. I hope he has a stormer though!

Jeff on the bench is very strange....we have missed his shithousery when he has been absent. I'd rather have a three man midfield, than a three man defence.

Had a feeling he'd match up formations against Wolves....did something similar at their place last year where we played 3 4 2 1.....might see the same today with H wilson and Fraser drifting in behind Callum.

It can’t be that though? Not got the players on pitch to do it

We will find out soon enough! Its not that we don't have the players, I am more worried that with Doherty and Traore, they have the talent to push Smith and Rico right back, too often. Should be us imposing on them really.

;