AFCB Player of the decade

Personally, it's between Cook, Daniels, Francis, Pugh and Arter for me, over that time period.

Any of these!! For me though I think Cook just slightly edges it but I would not be disappointed or surprised to see any of the others win (Is this an actual competition or just opinions)

Bloody hell what a question. Aren't we lucky to have such a hard time choosing.

Cook or Pugh with a mention to Pitman.

Cookie probably doesn't get enough credit, so maybe best give it to him.

Cook, Pugh, then Pitman

I hear the argument about Bert being away for a long time, but he's always gonna get extra points for coming through the setup

Steve Cook, without a doubt for me

Pugh was close, but he hasn’t had the PL consistency of Cookie

Ditto Bert, awesome and incredibly important to our recent history as he’s been

What a brilliant thread !

Had a real good think about the many contenders, but I think it has to be Steve Cook, for the way he has grown with us and become a real (although somewhat unsung !) PL hero.

Really tough. Pugh does well for longevity, Pitman those early days and Daniels for the joy of seeing him race down the wing.

Runner-up is Callum Wilson for the 20+ goals in Championship season, scoring our first premier league goal and first England goal (?).

Winner for me is Steve Cook. The number of games he’s played over the last decade is incredible and the only player to be consistently first team from League One days. He’s grown with the team.

They have the team of the decade in the Echo today.

Boruc:

Francis, Cook, Ake, Daniels

Ritchie, Arter, Surman, Pugh

Pitman, Wilson

Also they have to vote for the player of the decade.

I chose Simon Francis with Marc Pugh a very close second.

Marc Pugh is in the lead with Simon Francis second.

The reason I chose Simon Francis from when he joined us from Charlton where he wasn’t given a very good of confidence from the Charlton fans, he has proved them wrong 100% in my eyes.

Over the seasons in our rise to the PL he has been one of our most reliable and consistent performers, his role on the right with Matt Ritchie was great to watch, as was Charlie Daniels and Marc Pugh’s telepathic understanding.

Simon for a free transfer has been a great servant to this club and mainly through his fitness kept injury free, until recently.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/s...rnemouth-team-decade-confirmed-player-decade/

;