AFCB Player of the decade

That's a bit pedantic. Popular convention dictates this rather than scientific twaddle. New decade starts 1st Jan 2020!!
I agree with you fd. I tried to point out the error of his ways to EtV but I don't think he believed me:).
For the decade to end on 31-12-20 Jesus Christ would have had to have been one year old the moment he was born!

A-He is a mythical figure
B-I thought that the weirdos who do "believe" in him have his birthday as 25/12/0

Not exactly true, there was a Roman Historian named Tacitus who documented loads of stuff on Jesus, including his execution. The majority of scholars seem to accept this idea, though you can never be entirely sure given that its ancient history. Of course, whether or not he was the "Son of God" is still up for debate ;)

A-He is a mythical figure
B-I thought that the weirdos who do "believe" in him have his birthday as 25/12/0
As one of the weirdos {?} who do believe in Him I celebrate His birth on 25/12 even though there appears to be no birth certificate around to confirm the date!

Always Steve Cook for me an outstanding defender but just think of some of the goals he has scored as well. Legend for AFCB

As one of the weirdos {?} who do believe in Him I celebrate His birth on 25/12 even though there appears to be no birth certificate around to confirm the date!
Our calendar is based on calculations putting Jesus' birth in the year 1 AD.
The previous year was 1 BC.
There is no year zero.
So every decade starts with a year ending in 1.
Surely football fans can understand this, when a goal coming at 9:28 is "scored in the tenth minute"? :)

Cant decide between Cook and Pugh...very different values...and if we take in all the leagues and building....then Pitman is shoutworthy!

If pushed to name 1...i'd go for Cook !
The beating heart still there!

;