AFCB Player of the decade

Not sure his nomination was for playing second fiddle to Charlie Daniels.
Well that goal at Birmingham was pretty good! In similar vein, though, how much was ritchie’s place due to Newcastle fans voting?

No ones mentioned Ritchie which I'm surprised by but I would go for Cook on consistency grounds, although we owe one hell of a lot to Pugh and Franno.

Marc Pugh wins it. Tough call so many had good and then indifferent seasons.If Callum had scored 10 this season he would of been up there.Artur for me.

No ones mentioned Ritchie which I'm surprised by but I would go for Cook on consistency grounds, although we owe one hell of a lot to Pugh and Franno.
You Know what our fan base is like.Ritchie jumped ship for money.Never to be forgiven by many.

You Know what our fan base is like.Ritchie jumped ship for money.Never to be forgiven by many.
Probably right but seems harsh. How many of us wouldn't leave a job for significantly better money. I wished him well and he still acknowledges the fans when he visits ….. and he visits a better hairdresser.

AFCB goalie of the decade ???

Short spell but it has to be Rambo already although Big Pole in the Goal is a fans fav (despite his distribution woes).

;