AFCB v West Ham

It's a SuperSunday again and we are all in good mood I think...so now ...a bit of Trivia;
Anyone remember the guy, who at the end of our promotion season said on a forum " Bournemouth won't even get 10 points in the PL ".....I think it was a M'boro fan.......Well.....yesterday we racked up our 160th point!
Sometime next season....it will pass 210!
Yeah, where's he gone? Its been very quiet since 5pm yesterday. ;-)

Audy....I only put the ! In because it's under the noses of that big two you know who.
I stayed there once in a B&B....when I watched City at Maine Rd after Boscombe had played at Oldham in the week before...I got it cheap as my Mancunian mates uncle ran it !
A nice little place with a couple very good pubs!
Two pubs in a B&B - that must be the best B&B I've ever heard of :)

He's coming home .he's coming home....oddball's coming home!
It's kinda weird now without the negatives!
It's no good us Rose Tinted Brigade getting all hyped up about the last 3 points we'll ever get... if there is no one to tell us the reasons why!

Fantastic win. Was away camping at Woods Point, Vic. Got my sister to text result, however being in the Victorian High Country had to drive up to a small township and at the top of the many mountains before I got a ping on my phone. Oh happy days.
UTCIAD

It seems Carroll is a target now for another London club. That shot and miss has drawn attention. ;)

SSN
West Ham forward Andy Carroll is a shock contender to solve the striker crisis at Tottenham and could be on his way to north London for just £2m, according to The Sun.

Carroll's contract expires at the end of the season with the newspaper reporting that Spurs would offer the 30-year-old an 18-month contract.

It seems Carroll is a target now for another London club. That shot and miss has drawn attention. ;)

SSN
West Ham forward Andy Carroll is a shock contender to solve the striker crisis at Tottenham and could be on his way to north London for just £2m, according to The Sun.

Carroll's contract expires at the end of the season with the newspaper reporting that Spurs would offer the 30-year-old an 18-month contract.

Can anyone take this seriously?

SSN

I think they misunderstood Spur's offer. They want Carroll for 2m to keep the grass down at the new stadium when there are no games on !
#dobbin
:bull:

;