AFCB v West Ham

I take it from your retort that we don't look like scoring.

We do not want to get into a situation where we let West Ham score with 15 minutes to go. If they do they will just shut-up shop and see the game out and it will be game over. We have got to get our noses in front.

Another bad scenario at the moment, Newcastle are winning. It that is the final result our points cushion will be further reduced.

9 pts still clear you fool.

Do we actually look like scoring?

No cutting edge thus far, plenty of huff and puff but lacking a bit of end quality or a piece of luck.....brooks not involved enough for my liking, but smith and Fraser seem to be getting some joy on their side of the pitch. Fingers crossed

Thank you
No cutting edge thus far, plenty of huff and puff but lacking a bit of end quality or a piece of luck.....brooks not involved enough for my liking, but smith and Fraser seem to be getting some joy on their side of the pitch. Fingers crossed

Thank you for the update. Thank God we are now 1 up!!

Yeah, our two Premier League wins at Stamford Bridge were foregone conclusions weren't they?

Yes those results were very welcome. But you have to put things into perspective. Chelsea were in turmoil under Marinho at the time. Chelsea would have lost to a pub during this period.

Yes those results were very welcome. But you have to put things into perspective. Chelsea were in turmoil under Marinho at the time. Chelsea would have lost to a pub during this period.

The first win was a well-fought hustle-bustle match (which I presume you did not attend) and the two sides were evenly matched only separtated by Murray's close-range effort.

And how do explain away the 3-0 tonking long after 'the special one' had gone?

;