AFCB v West Ham

If we win this today...I would be personally be dedicating the win to all the Positive fans who have constantly talked things up over the past two months and the amazing efforts of the wheelchair men ( and others) who climb out of bed so early for the games up north...I call their van' Chairforce One' . I know they enjoy it but it does require big logistics over a season! A mention too for BTK...always Positive with loads of interesting Info!
It's an important game, mainly for the confidence of the team, most of whom have been given a rough ride by some...seems only Brooks has escaped totally....of course the big boost is having Smithy back and Clyne joining us....and it looks like Arnautovic is out for West Ham!

It's been difficult suppressing or negating negative thoughts especially since the Stadium news( or lack of it)...and some other off field issues plus the injuries but when it comes to each matchday most of us are geed up expecting miracles...and projecting Positives!
God knows what it's like for Eddie and Jason with the stuff they have to deal with!
3-2 or 3-1......... :utc: :guns:

Last edited:
Hahaha, saw this guy on the bench, he really is silver isn't he

oRq1OBZ.png

On bench so dropped, or at least being shielded, Eddie has put injured folk on bench before when he doesn't trust the kids. Admittedly it would be a big ask to throw Travers into a game like this, but whilst it could break him, it could also make him

Boruc was superb at Chelsea, terrible at home to Brighton, so really hoping he in on his game today. One thing we can all say, he is a good shot stopper, so maybe Eddie feels, if the opposition are getting only a handful of shots on target, he has a better chance of keeping them out at the minute than Bego.

Still need the team to try and stop these shots coming in of course, no matter who is in goal.

Think I may have liked Mings on the bench at least with the height of Carroll.

So before I blame Eddie or the players for our recent run of luck/form I decided to look at myself. Yesterday (casual Friday’s) for the first time in forever I did not wear my afcb polo shirt. Also I’ve made the decision to watch this game at the gym.

I hope my change in routine will jolt the wood nymphs or something.

;