afcbTV Live

On laptop streaming to tv. Had to refresh about every 10-15 min because of some sort of glitch. But at least I could watch.
I feel let down by espn+. They had all championship league matches last few years. Now just one a week.

Not sure if it was my email sent at half-time re having buffering andd freezing issues and having to log in around four times.

But the second half for me was 100%, including the result.

Yes..... was watching the game in the living room...popped into the kitchen to heat up the lamb cassorole the wife left out for me and logged in and watched it in there for 10 minutes.
Luck of the Irish??
I do hope that they send out some additional clarifications about the product. But, all told, I was still quite happy.

How many of you didn’t bother watching the streaming yesterday?

Will those who watched be bothering again on Saturday?

Watched it and happy to do so again whenever the opportunity arises. Won’t watch all games because my weekends tend to be pretty full. Will be great watching midweek evening games though ! :thumbup:

Didn't watch and, reading some of the comments, glad I didn't.

Going back to the old days, I watched Soccer Saturday with Jeff (unbelievable I know) and they showed the goals (and some other incidents) very shortly after they happened.

On another note, we were first on MOTD on Quest too!!

Didn't watch and, reading some of the comments, glad I didn't.

Going back to the old days, I watched Soccer Saturday with Jeff (unbelievable I know) and they showed the goals (and some other incidents) very shortly after they happened.

On another note, we were first on MOTD on Quest too!!

The issues seemed to be in the first half.

I thought for a first attempt it was pretty much perfect, apart from the one dropout 1st half. Well done afcb, never easy chucking together that sort of thing in a rush, in these odd times.

I watched via *cough* other means. I'll get my first salary in months in October so will likely sign up for the official version then.

For what it's worth, I flicked through all the other Championship matches which were also available the way I was watching. Some looked better quality but most were similar and I saw at least one stuck in a loop. Looks like that might be a 'feature' of the service which we all have to get used to.

I suppose it depended on what you were watching on if you had issues or not.

Some had issues while others didn’t.

Watched on iPad and as mentioned before issues were from around 15 minutes into the game and then another three times after all in the first half.

So maybe our emails pointed out there was a problem, because second half was perfect.

I found it was acceptable on my Laptop except for when the ball was travelling fast and sort of disappeared or moved jerky . When I cast from the Laptop to my TV the picture was much darker so not really watchable. Was that just my set up at home or did other experience this when casting?

I found it was acceptable on my Laptop except for when the ball was travelling fast and sort of disappeared or moved jerky . When I cast from the Laptop to my TV the picture was much darker so not really watchable. Was that just my set up at home or did other experience this when casting?

Footballs moving on the screen, particually when booted through the air are a very easy way to tell how good (or bad) a stream is. Low bit rate and it will be be pretty poor.

Last night overall it was alright and I will subscribe to the overseas package for the year without any other option at this time, but my paid-for illegal streams are better quality which simply isn't good enough from an official service imo.

I thought for a first attempt it was pretty much perfect, apart from the one dropout 1st half. Well done afcb, never easy chucking together that sort of thing in a rush, in these odd times.

I was delighted with it, and have now taken the £20 a month option, value in December with all those games.
For once, big praise to the Club and it's partners for getting it up running.

And well done John Sainty, a hat trick at Aldershot is no mean feat!

;