afcbTV Live

I found it was acceptable on my Laptop except for when the ball was travelling fast and sort of disappeared or moved jerky . When I cast from the Laptop to my TV the picture was much darker so not really watchable. Was that just my set up at home or did other experience this when casting?

I connected my laptop to the TV with a HDMI cable and it worked fine. You might find that is a better option.

I was delighted with it, and have now taken the £20 a month option, value in December with all those games.
For once, big praise to the Club and it's partners for getting it up running.

And well done John Sainty, a hat trick at Aldershot is no mean feat!
The Sainty hat trick, all in the last 9 minutes if I recall. A great night of 9 minutes. The previous 80 or so were awful.

I was on here for latest scores, BBC live text was slow as hell, my lad was telling me we'd scored from his phone minutes before live text updated, the grey web was far from forthcoming except for early/late kick off's and a 3pm Huddersfield v Norwich (guess thats championship for you :( spent whole 90 minutes huffing and puffing at the usual places I could watch, got my radio out and just got crackling, felt like I was back in the 80/90's but with no "There's beena goal at Dean Court"" da na da daaaaaaaan.

Well bought a digital radio now for such emergencies.

Should we beat Palace, we will play City away on Thurs 24th Sept.
The Norwich game would then be moved to Sunday 27th and no longer be televised.

So, we will make more money by being knocked out to get our bonus TV appearance money from SKY.

Strange world ain't it?

So, we will make more money by being knocked out to get our bonus TV appearance money from SKY.

Strange world ain't it?

You would think the league would take priority and cup fixture re-arranged around that but of course not

Strange world ain't it?

another reason we need to be knocked out
it's almost as though there's no point anymore being in these cups :hmmm:

TV games get spread around at the start of the season, so if the Norwich game is moved, they will just add another game for both teams quite soon - likely no lost revenue.

Over a season though, it pays to be towards top half of table and lots of goals in your games as you can get featured disproportionately. Therefore, every chance of being on the box more than most teams.

Plus, must be some chance that Thursday night v Man City gets on TV. Any other games expected that night?

Either way, let's just play to win.

To be honest, I am surprised the League cup wasn't binned this year, what with the late start to the season.
In France they have got rid of it for good.
Completely agree. It’s insanity that it’s gone ahead. Nobody actually cares about this competition anyway

I would rather see us against Norwich C on Sky.

The only cup that has ever really had interest for me is the FA Cup.

‘Giants’ to ‘Minnows‘, the FA Cup might not have glamour it once had, but it has some good memories for Cherries fans over the years.

For me it is the Cup competition.

If it happens the game should be played on the wednesday. Midpoint between Citys Monday game and our Friday game.

TV has scheduled games already on Tue Wed and Thur but the Wed one is at 6pm suggesting an 8:15 game could still be fitted in. I assumed this could be City as they like to have them on TV, especially as holders.

;