afcbTV Live

When the BBC showed our game against Palace and we had a choice between artificial crowd sound or red button, I chose red button and it was awful. So went back to artificial sound and just put mute on.

So saw the game without sound, no problem, wasn’t bothered missing their waffle as long as I could see the game.

This streaming at the moment are charging £10 for pic and sound.

£2.50 sound only, so just charge £7.50 for the Boro game.
We DID have sound on Saturday. Heard crowd and refs whistle. All that was missing was commentary.

So it was same as being there. You dont have commentary when attending matches!

Gosh so many getting stressed over a bit of commentary. I for one am just pleased I can watch the game without the stream freezing just before a goal, and only Arabic commentary.
Few teething problems, if the picture was unreliable that would be worse.
Not worth the stress and anger I'm afraid

T&C's on website from 10th Sept.....

1.9 Refunds can only be issued for those who have reported a technical issue during the game and it proves to be a fault of our providers, cannot be rectified and the product is proven to be unusable. Please note, that if you do not watch a stream through choice, or don’t report a technical issue to customer service during the game, we will not be able to issue a refund.

So we are due a refund!

Blimus!(Sid James would say on C O Cleo)but just timed the delay on Solent to stream at four and a half minutes!

;