afcbTV Live

it was only dodgy sound!

We didn't know at the time if it was their problem or ours. I had people around and the game chromecast to the TV. So I ended up rebooting the PC a couple of times, then disconnecting the Chromecast and just generally faffing around until I read that others had the same issue.

Feck 'em...I'll let Paypal decide if its what I paid for (clearly it wasn't)

A bit painful for people like me who paid $230 for the whole package, only to get (1) no sound, and (2) no chance to watch it back later to see if it was really as bad as it seemed.

"I know you ordered steak, chips and peas sir but we weren't able to bring you chips this time. Sorry about that. Of course, you still have to pay full price for that."

Spot on, the worst thing is they have updated their FAQ section to cover themselves for future issues, basically admitting they were wrong Saturday.

UPDATED WEDS 23rd SEPT: If there is no Solent commentary on the stream, then IMG will not refund on this basis if the picture is uninterrupted.

Spot on, the worst thing is they have updated their FAQ section to cover themselves for future issues, basically admitting they were wrong Saturday.

UPDATED WEDS 23rd SEPT: If there is no Solent commentary on the stream, then IMG will not refund on this basis if the picture is uninterrupted.

was thinking that earlier. if you rented a film and there was an issue with the sound (proven not at your end), you can be pretty sure you;d get a refund.

was thinking that earlier. if you rented a film and there was an issue with the sound (proven not at your end), you can be pretty sure you;d get a refund.
It's all a bit of a red herring really. I paid my money to AFCB, not IMG! Who cares if IMG won't refund my money? Who said they should?
If I serve you a bad pie in my restaurant, do I come out and say "sorry it made you sick, but the flour mill won't refund your money"?!

It's all a bit of a red herring really. I paid my money to AFCB, not IMG! Who cares if IMG won't refund my money? Who said they should?
If I serve you a bad pie in my restaurant, do I come out and say "sorry it made you sick, but the flour mill won't refund your money"?!

so as we played sh1t we can get a refund from the club? :D

Sure, but I received an email from "AFCBTV" that said "we have successfully taken £140.00 from your card." Doesn't really matter who the legal vendor is; it's the club that's marketing and selling the product.

You can take it up with your cardholder if the club are going to shrug you off which they are....buying methods have in built protection.

It’s a joke. I’m going to use the service offered by our opponents from now on out of principle (iFollow for all except Watford). I hope others who haven’t signed up for the season do the same.

;