afcbTV Live

Thanks Billy, managed to get Bein 4 Arabic on IPTV and never missed a second of the game. Decent quality too. Thanks for the heads up !
Turned out to be a very exciting game, so glad I watched it.

So.... I purchased the Man City stream. Web told me I had. But no Watch now button.

Email told me I had purchased Norwich match. Web site still told me I had purchased Man City.

Wrote to club. No response.

Reverted to listening on Solent.

I wonder what will happen on Sunday. UTC.

I watched our Blackburn game on my iPad.

We also have a firestick, somebody mentioned they watched our game on their TV using an app, which app is it on?

Does signing in on your iPad then allow you watch it on the firestick app on TV?

So.... I purchased the Man City stream. Web told me I had. But no Watch now button.

Email told me I had purchased Norwich match. Web site still told me I had purchased Man City.

Wrote to club. No response.

Reverted to listening on Solent.

I wonder what will happen on Sunday. UTC.

the man city game was using the carabao website, and seemed pretty foolproof - did you sign into it using your username & password?

Is this really a legal get-out in case of poor service?

If there are any technical or account issues, you must email bournemouthtvsupport@streamamg.com during the game – any emails sent after the game means you are not eligible for a refund.

No, of course not. It is mostly nonsense. See: https://www.gov.uk/accepting-returns-and-giving-refunds

The only shred of any merit to it is that, by not drawing the supplier’s attention to the problem at the time the service is provided, you are not giving them the opportunity to fix it.

But the basic point applies: a merchant must provide a full refund if the service is not as described or does not do what it is supposed to do.

;