After Burnley thread.

AlGard

UTC Legend
Disappointing.
Burnley were no great shakes, but somehow we were masters of our own downfall again.

If we had been at 75% we would have got something from that.

4-0 for a pi55 poor performance by the hosts.
If we had nicked a goal back early 2nd half they would have crumbled.

Why do we fail against struggling sides, and not just fail, get embarrassed?

Huddersfield away last year another example.

Imagine? Lennon scored FFS. See what I did there?

Shocking afternoon.

Fortress Dean Court next week I hope.

Disappointing.
Burnley were no great shakes, but somehow we were masters of our own downfall again.

If we had been at 75% we would have got something from that.

4-0 for a pi55 poor performance by the hosts.
If we had nicked a goal back early 2nd half they would have crumbled.

Why do we fail against struggling sides, and not just fail, get embarrassed?

Huddersfield away last year another example.

Imagine? Lennon scored FFS. See what I did there?

Shocking afternoon.

Fortress Dean Court next week I hope.

I guess that’s Instant Karma ......... I saw what you did and raised you!

Disgraceful, Lerma was shocking, Rico was even worse. Nothing clicked and Brooks had a few chances to thread players through but he will get better as the games go by so i can't blame him. In my opinion i thought the game was over as soon as the first went in. It sounds stupid but i could tell by how many misplaced passes we made and how many chances we squandered. Well, what can we do. Hopefully, we will do better next week.

Lewis cook has got to get in the side now and Daniels. I think Brooks and Stanislas on the wings Fraser playing just behind Wilson, Cook and Surman in midfield and the back line Smith Cook Ake Daniels.

I would leave King out as he was dreadful!

After that rant UP THE CHERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:utc::utc:

Disgraceful, Lerma was shocking, Rico was even worse. Nothing clicked and Brooks had a few chances to thread players through but he will get better as the games go by so i can't blame him. In my opinion i thought the game was over as soon as the first went in. It sounds stupid but i could tell by how many misplaced passes we made and how many chances we squandered. Well, what can we do. Hopefully, we will do better next week.

Lewis cook has got to get in the side now and Daniels. I think Brooks and Stanislas on the wings Fraser playing just behind Wilson, Cook and Surman in midfield and the back line Smith Cook Ake Daniels.

I would leave King out as he was dreadful!

After that rant UP THE CHERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:utc::utc:

Get it off your chest. Best way.

Hopefully Palace will be sorted next week. These are our target games for survival.

Brooks showed a lot of promise today I thought, very comfortable on the ball, decision making in the final third not quite there yet but have no doubt that will come.

Brooks was the only one looking to make anything happen centrally. Everything else was wide and pointless, crossing against a brick wall. Central balls were the way to unlock Burnley, yet we left poor Brooks all by himself trying to achieve that. That was a systematic issue that Howe needs to look at. Wtf were Lerma and Surman trying to do so deep behind him?

That said Brooks should have scored. That is for Brooks to work on.

Yer Lermer and yer EuRico eh? DO NOT BUY BRITISH ever again !

God ..was that Dyche Sh#te today or what? Well was ee?

while we're at it we can always take it out on Al Gard!

Francis was poor, wasn’t his fault though. Too many misplaced passes again, not looking to get balls in the box, etc. Why not stick Mings in a back 3 instead? Defoe should have come on earlier, Wilson left on. Brooks a positive though.

Wasn’t a 4-0 game imo. Yes we were poor at times in the first half but we could have been 2 up at that point had Ake’s looped shot gone and Wilson had got a toe to King’s cross. A couple of lucky deflections for the first. The second goal we switched off for a split second and that was the most frustrating one to concede.

The change of formation looked like it might pay off and we dominated large parts of the second half. But Fraser should have been left up top to drive into the box as he was ineffective when we went to wing back.

Their third was another lucky goal with a deflection then hitting the post against the run of play.

Francis and Surman will get all the flack as usual. Thought Surman did his job well. Franno looked a bit susceptible at the back but going forward we actually had a bit of creativity down the right when he pushed up and looked likely to make something happen.

King was the worst player on the park today and should have made way instead of Wilson. Think Mousset might have been a better option for physicality.

It just didn’t fall for us today but we are still 6th after 6 games so hardly time to panic.

Karma for all the scrotes on here knocking Dyche.
Yer Lermer and yer EuRico eh? DO NOT BUY BRITISH ever again !

God ..was that Dyche Sh#te today or what? Well was ee?

while we're at it we can always take it out on Al Gard!

I'll take the flack for this one.

Hey, listen to Southampton fans on the radio?

I'll be doing a "Go fund me" to raise money for Tramadol.
Woolston, Shirley, Totton, St Denys needs your help.

;