Ake on his way ?

Jayden Stockley went from us to Aberdeen and I remember when we signed Fraser from them reading extensively from their fans about how much bigger they are than we'll ever be.

Reactions: drd
After his experience with 'big club' Chelsea, I can’t see him rushing to leave a successful mid table club, where he is guaranteed playing every game.

After his experience with 'big club' Chelsea, I can’t see him rushing to leave a successful mid table club, where he is guaranteed playing every game.
And it's not like he wasn't doing well for us when he was on loan. And Chelsea didn't play him then. He is doing just as good now so I think he will be reluctant to go to a "big 6" team

And it's not like he wasn't doing well for us when he was on loan. And Chelsea didn't play him then. He is doing just as good now so I think he will be reluctant to go to a "big 6" team

Really, I might still be a moron, but I seem to recall him making no appearances until mid-November, when in an attempt to justify keeping him for the full season EH put him in more regular and Conte took him back to get splinters anyway. I could be wrong but I think I see as much revisionist history about players who are liked as there is about those that are now scapegoats

Really, I might still be a moron, but I seem to recall him making no appearances until mid-November, when in an attempt to justify keeping him for the full season EH put him in more regular and Conte took him back to get splinters anyway. I could be wrong but I think I see as much revisionist history about players who are liked as there is about those that are now scapegoats

Agree, he’s a far far far better player now than he was when on loan.

Didn't he only get a run in the team because of an injury to someone

;