American Landing in Bournemouth!

Your one strip club is called wiggles. I love it that is a perfect name for a gentleman’s club. Lol!

There are a few others, best bit about that one is it used to be the registry office, so plenty of folk got married in a strip joint

edit: but on point, welcome to one of the greatest towns on the planet, I'm biased but also correct. Have a lovely break

Hi YC - hope you are able to keep up this running commentary as you go along. For those of us who are living vicariously through you, and also as a good primer for future visitors.
Happy too!

What is a convenience store here in town center? Need a toothbrush haha.

So far town center is nice. Lots of stores and places to eat and drink. I’m at the Marriott so right by the pier. The ocean view is gorgeous!

Happy too!

So far town center is nice. Lots of stores and places to eat and drink. I’m at the Marriott so right by the pier. The ocean view is gorgeous!

Ocean ? That's no ocean, that's the ENGLISH channel !!!!!
If you look to the right you may see Ken Baileys Ghost toiling in the fields in the Purbeck. Give him a wave :wave:

Happy too!

Think that’s where some of our Prime Ministers/MP’s stayed when visiting Bournemouth for Party Conferences at the BIC.

I think that's the old highcliffe hotel. In which case yes many many prime minister's have stayed there in conference season.

I know the area and that is a top sea view. If it's clear sat am then the view over to the isle of Wight is amazing. Especially the needles. In July that beach will be packed solid.

Ocean ? That's no ocean, that's the ENGLISH channel !!!!!
If you look to the right you may see Ken Baileys Ghost toiling in the fields in the Purbeck. Give him a wave :wave:

*Purbecks ;)

YC you'll also see Old Harry Rocks that way, which I think you were asking about the other day.

Literally the front doors... Just stand between the car park and the entrance a couple of hours before KO...

Unfortunately weather forecast looks like rain tomorrow so getting autographs/selfies may be a challenge but in England the weather is so chageable you just don’t know even if forecast heavy rain it doesn’t always happen.

Players who are playing must be in by 1.15 (I think they get fined if late) and most in by 1pm. After 1pm they may not stop much so suggest you are in position by 12.30 as a lot come 12.30-12.50. So have a late lunch pre-game or wait for players not in the matchday squad to arrive after this eg Pugh, Mings?, younger players and injured players like Lewis Cook.

You will see barriers in front of main entrance that extend to players car park so obvious where to stand.

I maybe there so will say hello if so!

I’d get to the ground about 12.45 as some players arrive early.
I know the players are probably under instructions, but they are usually very happy to pose for pics and sign autographs.

;