Arnaut Danjuma

You have raised a good question. To know whether we are being offered a decent enough wedge for Danjuma, with which players, if any, should we compare his valuation?
If Arsenal are prepared to pay £50 million for Ben White....
True.

However I’m not surprised he’s costing that much. There seems to be a lack of top class centre backs about, add the fact in that he’s young and English and it was always going to take that much to take him from Brighton.

You can only really compare to players in the same/similar situation so players coming from the same league and same position is the best way however it’s never 100% accurate

Now everyone is back from Spain, good to know if danjuma training with the squad and will he feature in pre season games? Not sure many will stump up £35m while potential suitor Villa are after Leon Bailey as their new winger so we need danjuma fit if he is staying.

I can actually see Danjuma lining up for us against WBA... and biding his time till maybe even January.

If this is the case I just hope Parker isn't foolish enough to not include a player that is certain to leave at some point.

I can actually see Danjuma lining up for us against WBA... and biding his time till maybe even January.

If this is the case I just hope Parker isn't foolish enough to not include a player that is certain to leave at some point.
Yes. I think if no sensible bids come in, Arnie will just accept it and try to make a point between now and January. He seems like a very well grounded lad so can't see him throwing a strop UNLESS we turn down a very good offer for him and deny him his move. Let's hope that he hasn't quite done enough to attract the sort of bids the club might be prepared to accept. Although from a cashflow point of view, I could still see us accepting a relatively low offer for him as this transfer window gets nearer to closing. But I certainly don't see him being a problem if he ends up having to stay here a while longer.

...spending some quality time with his agent I would expect...he must have been pedalled around a bit...linked with Leeds...West Ham...Southampton...Aston Villa....Villareal...etc...

Can't believe that he will still be an AFCB come the first league game of the season...

...expect a Steve Bruce sneaky job at some point in time!

don’t need our biggest asset getting injured, probably being frozen out until either a club wants to stump up 20m or the window shuts and he’s still here

Dun madder 'bout Boscombe Football my mushwackers...tis 'bout Arnaut and 'is Agents welfare. Innit....if we gets 'is Groenvaldship in a team or on a bench..all to the good and we can savour what we get...we support 'im...buts if'n he ain't ours come the kick off v the Throstles...then f√ck it...we just shout fer yon Solankaldo and the much maligned(by some) Surridgio!
Que Sera Sera....No Sweat !

...spending some quality time with his agent I would expect...he must have been pedalled around a bit...linked with Leeds...West Ham...Southampton...Aston Villa....Villareal...etc...

Can't believe that he will still be an AFCB come the first league game of the season...

...expect a Steve Bruce sneaky job at some point in time!

Pedalled ? On yer bike, son !

Bad news. If Arnie is “injured“ and has had no preseason training, who the fcuk is going to spend big money to buy him ? I sincerely hope that that is BS, otherwise we could go into the new season with a potential Josh King situation on our hands and no funds to change things.

On the other hand, if he is injured, maybe Parker coming here was enough to make him give it another season with us, in which case I would of course hope that he makes a speedy recovery ;)

;