Arsenal v AFC Bournemouth

I think I would have gone for L.Cook instead of H.Wilson to give us more in midfield, but then on the other hand that leaves on Surman the bench after the inevitable yellow cards.

I would have stiffened up midfield for this game and gone for more possession but happy for everyone to tell me I know nothing after the game!!

I'd have probably gone with that idea too, get Lewis in the middle as well, don't allow them to play through us. However...Solanke has done well, he does a quieter job maybe but has linked play well with Callum....and he allows Callum to also stay further up the pitch too.

I'd assume Eddie feels we can get at their defence, just as much as they can get at ours, by playing this way.

If we were playing any normal team I could see a red card for an opposing defender coming today...

As it is, Sokratis will probably break someone's leg with a tackle that would be convicted as GBH or attempted murder in court but walk away with little more than a talking to from the ref.

I've got an Arsenal mate who I'm seeing next weekend and I want to ask him as he thinks David Luiz was a great signing: Regardless of how today pans out, who of that starting XI would you swap with our players in the same position? Not many for me.

I am sat online...haven't looked for a stream yet but radio wise, nothing?! Solent online have a Soul music show!

;