Asmir Begovic

I don’t there’s any debating how bad he was towards the end of his time as first choice for us in the Prem.

Equally though I don’t think anyone can argue that he has been solid for us this season. The last 2 games in particular he’s made some excellent saves at important stages of the game that played a large part in us picking up points.

Long may it continue.

He’s proving his doubters (in which I was one) wrong at the moment. He’s making saves that he has no right to make, Watford, B City and QPR. Without his saves at crucial points we could have quite easily been looking at 0 points from these games.

Just watched Richard Osman‘s House of Games and there was a question about Bego. Apparently he holds the world record for the longest goalkeeping kick, an impressive 92 metres in 2013.

Just watched Richard Osman‘s House of Games and there was a question about Bego. Apparently he holds the world record for the longest goalkeeping kick, an impressive 92 metres in 2013.
The question was actually 'how far did AB kick the ball to score the longest goal in football?'

;