Away To Saints

Cool, it's the reason I ignored the last batch, don't want to end up sat 10 feet from my 8 year old haha
It said this on several occasions when we bought away tickets last season and seats were always next to each other. Seats at St Marys in newly released area are definitely all contiguous if bought in same row.

Reactions: Mdl
It said this on several occasions when we bought away tickets last season and seats were always next to each other. Seats at St Marys in newly released area are definitely all contiguous if bought in same row.
Spot on mate thankyou, not been there since the League 1 days and remember nothing other than the hangover the next day!

Cheers, buying some now.

I don’t think I’ve ever bought away tickets when it didn’t say this. And the tickets have always been together. It’s an error with the website.
I dunno I'm sure I've had a few where it hasn't said it, but in fairness my brother buys them most of the time, so you may well be right.

Either way my sons excited for his first away game, he doesn't travel well but this is practically on the doorstep so he's looking forward to it!

Weird fixture !

We got rid of them....and them of Us.

Now this.....a chance for one to humiliate the other.....and mess up pre - season confidence.

A trip to Plymouth Argyle .... or maybe Martock or Mousehole, Dorchester or Devizes, with half first choice ..half reserves would have been a better day out !

Weird fixture !

We got rid of them....and them of Us.

Now this.....a chance for one to humiliate the other.....and mess up pre - season confidence.

A trip to Martock or Mousehole, Dorchester or Devizes, with half first choice ..half reserves would have been better !
What's a reserve?

Wish i could not bother.
Can't let go that easy after 60 years of loyalty to one club. I tried that just after Howe left.. lasted about a week !
Must be hard trying to support (?) a club when you are mostly negative about them and the modern game.......you seem to live in the 60s and 70s...in all aspects of your life......and before you say it ...yes I know you would be different in real life if we were to meet... ;)

;