Away To Saints

Southampton charging their fans £5 to watch a stream of their friendly v Reading tomorrow. Shhh... nobody tell Jim...

I have wondered how many paid to stream our matches during lockdown. Not sure those figures have ever been published.

I doubt we will sell out 3200 away end there for a friendly.
I'll give credit to our fans though we have sold out every league and cup game there since our first visit to St Marys back in 2010 in L1. But that's because they're our closest geographic rivals and we're expected too and the game has more pressure on it.

I'll give credit to our fans though we have sold out every league and cup game there since our first visit to St Marys back in 2010 in L1. But that's because they're our closest geographic rivals and we're expected too and the game has more pressure on it.

There appears to be one ticket left.

Pretty sure the full 3200 have sold out…

"...in the 1970's, 80's and 90's Saints would regularly travel down to what was then called Dean Court to either raise funds for their latest money issues or for testimonials for one of their players."

:clap::lol::wahey:

5k home tickets sold apparently. This could be hilarious.

;