Ben Pearson

Is Scott Parker giving us a bit more information on the fitness/health of our players than say Eddie did when we only found out who had an injury or was unwell on the day of the game when the team were announced?

Is Scott Parker giving us a bit more information on the fitness/health of our players than say Eddie did when we only found out who had an injury or was unwell on the day of the game when the team were announced?

Eddie was certainly not always the most open of managers, especially not compared to Woody, who seemed like a polar opposite. Maybe Parker in between. Each to their own way I guess.

Eddie was certainly not always the most open of managers, especially not compared to Woody, who seemed like a polar opposite. Maybe Parker in between. Each to their own way I guess.
Was chatting to a Fulham fan at work today and he said that he found Parker and Howe to be very similar in their communication methods.

He's a big fan of Parker but used "pragmatic" a little too much in his explanation of him for my liking!

We certainly could improve our comms on player absence. Unwell and away from the club could be anything from a bit of diarrhoea to severe mental health issues, it’s just an unusual sentence so sets off all the speculation. Equally unfair on the player if he has either of those conditions and I agree with Garbo, if it’s the latter he needs way more space and not speculation. All we need to know is hes had a knock really.

Was chatting to a Fulham fan at work today and he said that he found Parker and Howe to be very similar in their communication methods.

He's a big fan of Parker but used "pragmatic" a little too much in his explanation of him for my liking!

Guess we'll see...

;