Ben Pearson

His disciplinary record in the Championship.

2016-17 - 31 games - 14 yellows.

2017-18 - 35 games - 15 yellows - 1 red same game as yellow.

2018-19 - 30 games - 14 yellows- 3 reds (1 in game where received yellow).

2019-20 - 38 games - 9 yellows.

I think the reason we stopped scoring from midfield is we reverted more often to a 2 man centre midfield, where as Lerma got more license to play and push forward in a 3.

Will be really interesting to see where Pearson and Little Cook play when in the same line up as both seem to excel at the deep lying play maker role

Don't let Wellsworld see this. It was a bit of a worldwin interview ;)
I thought your spellchecker had gone mental when I read your "worldwin" RedSky !

Now I've just seen the interview on COWS and I get it. How bizarre ! The odd thing is, Pearson says it first and then the girl with the tightly fitting jumpers ( sorry, I forget her name ) says it herself in a subsequent question.

Worldwin, what's that all about ? Do I need a new urban dictionary ? Am I so out of touch with the kids ? :confused:

Not a very intelligent comparison. The vast majority of Lermas games were in the PL.
More relevant isn't the league but what you need to do due to the way your team plays and the opposition.

Best way to say how meaningless the comparison is, would be to apply to goalies. Most saves depends more on how many shots your defense allows and not what division you are in, same applies to how many tackles or interceptions - you can't make tackles that are not there to be made.

Just been reading through 11 pages of a Preston thread about us signing him.

They really rate him and think he could have done better than our club.

So hopefully we have bought a really good nitty gritty type player who could help us get out of this league and back into the PL.

Needed some fresh blood in midfield apart from Wilshere to inject some new life.
To be fair, is there any signing we've made domestically while we were climbing the league's where the other teams supporters think their player should be doing better than little Bournemouth?
I think the reason we stopped scoring from midfield is we reverted more often to a 2 man centre midfield, where as Lerma got more license to play and push forward in a 3.

Will be really interesting to see where Pearson and Little Cook play when in the same line up as both seem to excel at the deep lying play maker role
I'd like to see them both there, offer assurance for 4 players ahead of them and fullbacks moving forward. Really hope this signals the end of the 352.

As previously said, with this, plus the signing of Wilshere, this surely ends the 3/5 at the back experiment.

A very positive signing though so credit to all at the club who got it done!

To be fair, is there any signing we've made domestically while we were climbing the league's where the other teams supporters think their player should be doing better than little Bournemouth?

I'd like to see them both there, offer assurance for 4 players ahead of them and fullbacks moving forward. Really hope this signals the end of the 352.

What about in a 433 formation, as I think that's the preferred formation? Otherwise it'd have to be 4231 and the key for that will be the 10, is that Brooks or Wilshere.

P
That is a caveat in the post[/QUOTE

Personally think that lerma was a great signing for us but his firm really dipped during restart in the summer. Mixed performances this season too but needs to feel his place under threat

What about in a 433 formation, as I think that's the preferred formation? Otherwise it'd have to be 4231 and the key for that will be the 10, is that Brooks or Wilshere.
433 is Pearson's preferred formation apparently

;