Benfica Friendly Sunday

I'm not writing of JT yet but it's got Bradbury MK2 written all over it, or even Bondy.

Take over a team, ride on a bit of a high for a while, but then not know what to do when things get real.

Give him the benefit of the doubt but I really don't think he's what we need at the helm, and I don't think he's the character to command a dressing room when things look bleak.

Hope to be proved wrong.

He’s 3 weeks into the role how is any of that relevant...ride on a high for a while? Not know what to do when things get real? Don’t need him at the helm? Can’t command a dressing room but it’s ok as you hope to be proved wrong.

Total rubbish.

I'm not writing of JT yet but it's got Bradbury MK2 written all over it, or even Bondy.

Take over a team, ride on a bit of a high for a while, but then not know what to do when things get real.

Give him the benefit of the doubt but I really don't think he's what we need at the helm, and I don't think he's the character to command a dressing room when things look bleak.

Hope to be proved wrong.
Hate to see when you weren't giving the benefit of the doubt

There are no facts at this stage at all.

We are a newly relegated PL team, wholesaling all our best players (rightly or wrongly).

We've appointed the cone man to get us , 'back where we belong' (Demins statement).

If that was a genuine statement from our owner IMO we should have appointed someone with MANAGEMENT experience.

How did JT do at Weymouth?

We are a newly relegated PL team, wholesaling all our best players (rightly or wrongly).

We've appointed the cone man to get us ,back where we belong' (Demins statement).

If that was a genuine statement from our owner IMO we should have appointed someone with MANAGEMENT experience.

He’s had 10 years with Eddie, the club wanted continuity due to the short turn around in seasons. You can go on and on about it all you want but Jason’s the manager, you don’t back or rate him. End of, move on.

He’s had 10 years with Eddie, the club wanted continuity due to the short turn around in seasons. You can go on and on about it all you want but Jason’s the manager, you don’t back or rate him. End of, move on.
How very final Blandford.

I merely stated my opinion.

I bet you Tindall gets sacked before the end of next season.

100 quid to the charity of our choice, should you choose to put your money where your mouth is?

How very final Blandford.

I merely stated my opinion.

I bet you Tindall gets sacked before the end of next season.

100 quid to the charity of our choice, should you choose to put your money where your mouth is?

So because I disagree with you I’ve got to probe it by making a financial bet? No thanks.

We've appointed the cone man to get us , 'back where we belong' (Demins statement).

Weymouth has its own problems for players and manager at the time do no comparison.

Blandford I do struggle with the frequent suggestion (by many) that Tindalls appointment is justified due to reduced timescales. Most managers are appointed during a season when the sack race starts hence no bedding in period so surely Bmth could/should have looked for the best manager available? Maybe they think they have the best person & I hope they are right.

Blandford I do struggle with the frequent suggestion (by many) that Tindalls appointment is justified due to reduced timescales. Most managers are appointed during a season when the sack race starts hence no bedding in period so surely Bmth could/should have looked for the best manager available? Maybe they think they have the best person & I hope they are right.

I was the same as you, I was underwhelmed when he was the favourite to become manager but I’ve come around to the idea and willing to back him and think he will do well given the squad we currently have. You’re right ref mid season sackings etc.

Didn’t watch the friendly as they don’t IMO give a true picture.

In the past we have seen one or two players do well in friendlies and score goals, but when it comes to the nitty gritty of league football that just didn’t happen.

Good to see some of the U21’s get some time on the pitch, they could be the players we will be looking to in the future.

;