Bill Foley

They came up with us not able to beat us. Performing far better and havent spent what we have recently. Better recruiters and better coach appointments.
Hardly think Fulham are the bar to be comparing us to. As mentioned their owners have been in place for a long period, they initially went through managers, spent poorly 100m in seasons and yo yo'd.

So did we. We got promoted. Then we stayed up with the next one. It's your man who's struggling.
Lol. My man. B and H must be fuming I was allowed to appoint him.

I think the point is they appointed the right long term coach not took a scattergun approach with lots of pay offs, no continuity and no defined playing strategy with recruitment to match.

You keep tub thumping their reputation though….

Lol. My man. B and H must be fuming I was allowed to appoint him.

I think the point is they appointed the right long term coach not took a scattergun approach with lots of pay offs, no continuity and no defined playing strategy with recruitment to match.

You keep tub thumping their reputation though….

Your ability to completely ignore the owners' roles in everything is mindboggling tbh. Demin clearly wanted someone to get the club promoted so he could sell. That what happened.

Spanish waiter? Same insult clubs had to ask fans not to use against Rafa. There are other jobs in Spain. You should step aside from that remark.

doubling down yet again

if you're insulted by a reference to a character from a 70s sitcom then there's no hope for you, go hide under the duvet
if you're trying to deflect from your continuous insults to a former manager that now look increasingly ill judged, possibly even more so at 5pm on Saturday, that makes more sense

You should step aside from that remark

breath-taking arrogance

This is another story taken from his comments three or four weeks ago in the men in blazers podcast. I think he's said all this before then too.

Tried listening to it but it seems from what I can find you need to pay for it.

Someone put up a link at the time and I couldn’t open it.

Hence these bits being posted from the Echo.

Pity it’s not on COWS so we can all hear the full interview.

This is worth a listen.

Interesting all the way through but some notable points.

Says he's pals with Wes Edens the Villa co owner and he spoke to him extensively about various football issues. Other than that he's not close to any of the other American owners and sees them as 'the enemy' who he's trying to beat.

The Ryan family have in depth analytics that is going to be utilise moving forward.

He describes himself as ruthless and not someone who settled for mediocrity. Also says he expects us to finish 12th but that he wouldn't be too upset by 13th/14th.

In discussions with a 4th/5th/6th placed Scottish team who he sees as part of his plan.

I didn't have to pay when I listened to it from this twitter link Billy.

I didn't have to pay when I listened to it from this twitter link Billy.

Firstly thanks for the link and secondly I was wrong re having to pay.

It was a good listen with the last 35 minutes on AFCB.

Bill Foley sounds like a winner and when the chips are down he finds an answer to come out of it.

We have 30 more games to go and 90 points still to play for.

Be interesting where our club are at the half way stage and what Bill Foley decides to do in the January transfer window.

Looking on the Premier League injury table website it has Tyler Adams being available again around February time.

Our owner thinks positive, maybe we the fans should be as well.

doubling down yet again

if you're insulted by a reference to a character from a 70s sitcom then there's no hope for you, go hide under the duvet
if you're trying to deflect from your continuous insults to a former manager that now look increasingly ill judged, possibly even more so at 5pm on Saturday, that makes more sense

breath-taking arrogance
It’s simple. Calling someone a Spanish waiter because they are from Spain is and has always been tinged with xenophobic superiority.

Iraola might not work. It doesn’t mean GON didn’t play tedious defensive football that most fans couldn’t stand. Plus he had Lerma who we have not replaced and was the lynchpin of the side and a fit Kelly who is the club captain for a reason.

It doesn’t mean GON didn’t play tedious defensive football that most fans couldn’t stand. Plus he had Lerma who we have not replaced and was the lynchpin of the side and a fit Kelly who is the club captain for a reason.
You’ve lost me on Kelly, GON is the one who stripped the captaincy off of him.

;