Brentford v AFC Bournemouth - Championship Semi-Final 2nd Leg

Very relaxed about it all.......money from PL very nice....but that's all it's got going for it imo.......love the Championship ......if we had not been in PL before it would be a different matter........had 5 seasons been there done it ,very selfish I know....but whatever the outcome I'm happy ......:utc:

Very relaxed about it all.......money from PL very nice....but that's all it's got going for it imo.......love the Championship ......if we had not been in PL before it would be a different matter........had 5 seasons been there done it ,very selfish I know....but whatever the outcome I'm happy ......:utc:
Finally a post I can 100% agree with.

I've just woke.. up ....THE CHERRIEEEEEESAAAAGGHHH !. Its here...the penultimate biggy!

Quick look at the team news...Steve out!

Now then ..Victory Breakfast...Apple and Blueberry porridge with Christ rispies on top..followed by toasted banana sarnie.

I'm determined not to get upset if we lose ( we probably won't)...to a team who finished above us...same for the final.

:utc:

I've just woke.. up ....THE CHERRIEEEEEESAAAAGGHHH !. Its here...the penultimate biggy!

Quick look at the team news...Steve out!

Now then ..Victory Breakfast...Apple and Blueberry porridge with Christ rispies on top..followed by toasted banana sarnie.

I'm determined not to get upset if we lose ( we probably won't)...to a team who finished above us...same for the final.

:utc:
Didn't Christ Rispies once play for Blackburn Rovers?

perfect summary
and if we should not make it that's more time apart from VAR and the scumbag six....

I've just realised they've got 4 Norwegians and a Swede starting today..I always think a few Scandinavians a good bet for a successful side.

However they could be left ' Waiting for Ghoddos'...(one of their exotic Sub's) if we get on song!

Cannot bring myself to predict an outcome, but I have a recurring image in my mind for some reason that Raya will fluff his lines somewhere along the way ....

;