Brentford v AFC Bournemouth - Championship Semi-Final 2nd Leg

I'm trying to visualise and imagine the Brentford players, especially those that played in last years final, being mega intense about not failing tomorrow.... and if that intensity doesn't produce goals in the first half when it should...then as the 2nd half progresses it becomes less potent and merges into a slight and thereafter heavy panic mode! That would be very good for our counter attacking!

I don't see how wilshere fits into our favoured 4-2-3-1 formation, he doesn't have the legs to play in the defensive midfield 2
Tbf he played well in that role against Birmingham and Swansea......Obviously i'd rather have Pearson but Wilshere's experience could be invaluable.

Morning chaps.........i'd completely forgotten that there was a game today.

It's a beautiful day to qualify for Wembley!

I still reckon that Steve Cook will play a part and I'm tempted to back him with a quid for a goal should that come to pass.

The only question mark over the day is which Brentford player will get sent off?

Glad we’re the early match
Think we need to ignore the goal we have and just go for it
Hopefully more heartache for Brentford

1-0 up at half time. The pressure is on Brentford to score and as long as we keep our concentration, don't sit back too deeply in defence and hit them fast and furious when we go forward, we have this.

This is the most hyped I've been about a match in forever... didnt watch the 1st leg because I felt there was no way considering our form.
I have a bad feeling about watching now! Perhaps I'm a bad luck charm!

11/8 on Brentford to qualify. Might lessen the pain if the worst happens
My bets are.
btts in this match
Hibs win scottish cup
Real Madrid draws with Villareal, no btts
Real Valladolid Atl Madrid btts
Barnsley wins against Swans (31/20!)

;