Brerton Diaz

Understand Bournemouth have made the first move to sign Blackburn forward Ben Brereton Díaz, by making contact with the players representatives - No bid yet, but interest and contact made, with the 23yo eager to play Premier League football.

The irony is that he actually left Forest for there, as they have been linked with every other player in the world and bought about 37% of them.

Granted, the formatting of his tweets makes it look plausible but dig a little deeper and he’s clearly not who he’s purporting to be. Google Owen O’Brien sports reporter for starters, no hint of who he is online. First tweet from account came in June of this year. Shame as I’d love to see BBD come here.

Read on another website that Rovers want £20 million for the player.

The para below re money will decide is repeated a few times in the article.

They also triggered the year extension in his contract until next Summer.

Lancashire Telegraph

Jon Dahl Tomasson belives that money will decide the future of Blackburn talisman Ben Brereton-Diaz this transfer window as the Rovers boss expects more business to be done this summer.

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/transfer-news/brereton-diaz-blackburn-transfer-update-24757835

Owen O Brien has just linked us. Attachment too big to load.

Please let this be true, I have hoped for this all summer!
He would fit in as well as tavernier has. I watched him this season and he still looks a different class to other championship players. Anything under 15 million would be good business even if his contract has about ten months left on it.

He would fit in as well as tavernier has. I watched him this season and he still looks a different class to other championship players. Anything under 15 million would be good business even if his contract has about ten months left on it.

What's his position? Is he a centre forward or more of a Danjuma forward?

Last edited:

;