Brighton v AFC Bournemouth

My son who lives in Brighton (Cherries supporter) managed to blag a ticket in the home end. I hope he kept quiet during all those goals!

On another subject... apparently there's a quite brilliant new comedy web series starting right about now over at northstandchat.com ... You know, if you want to keep that warm feeling going into Saturday evening...

On another subject... apparently there's a quite brilliant new comedy web series starting right about now over at northstandchat.com ... You know, if you want to keep that warm feeling going into Saturday evening...

Oy just popped in NSC, you will need a lot of sawdust on the floor if you stay there for a while !!!

0-5... Gosling was very good, king worked his socks off... I thought Brooks was a bit quiet until the goal but overall what a performance to witness.

NSC

What a thoroughly depressing afternoon.

On a minor note, did anyone see Steve Cook mouthing off at our fans then try to kick the ball at the North Stand after the red card. I can’t think of a more dislikable person to come through the ranks at Brighton.

People who clap off an Albion player for rightly being sent off

Simply, why?

So confused by this. Knockaert puts in a disgusting and brainless challenge, completely robbing us of any last chance to get back in the game. What the **** is there to clap about?

Surely by this logic, you also clap Brighton scoring own goals?

That seals it. Brighton are officially my second favourite team. We can always depend on them to make our situation not look so bad. Having a tough run of results, the solution, play Brighton.

;