Brooksie To Liverpool ?

We have already done that bit several times at great cost. Poundland stock at John Lewis prices.

Rumours in the press that Liverpool are poised to offer £35 million for Brooksie. Can't see us keeping him if that's true.

It would be good to know how much will be there to reinvest in the squad once the fire sale is over. The way things are going, I could see us bringing in well over £100 million.

Will need a fair chunk of that to reinforce the squad.

Or pay back what we owe.

Everyone knows I’m the biggest Brooks fan here. But from a business perspective if we can get 35-40 million for a player that has yet to prove he can stay healthy? You have to take it.
Great shout - a player that would get in most fans 'all time Cherries top ten' and did it all with a smile on his face. A privilege to have seen him in the red & black, but for £35+ I'll drive him to Anfield.

Surely only half the Solanke fee can be left? My understanding the norm is transfer fees are spread over 3 year installments. What else can be left other than that?
As at June 2019, the accounts showed £32m transfer fees due to be paid within one year and £49m to be paid in more than one year. We can be fairly sure that the £49m wasn't paid early and the majority of that will be due this year.

To add to that, in the last two transfer windows a total of £35m has been spent on players and a lot of that will be still outstanding.

As at June 2019, the accounts showed £32m transfer fees due to be paid within one year and £49m to be paid in more than one year. We can be fairly sure that the £49m wasn't paid early and the majority of that will be due this year.

To add to that, in the last two transfer windows a total of £35m has been spent on players and a lot of that will be still outstanding.

To Liverpool, not overall. Stop obsessing over our accounts. Saw you on NSC boring them about our financials as well. More obsessed than Dyche

It is a tad odd how much (s)he posts about that one thing, time and again. I'm starting to think it is Dyche.

Hi Sean! Great job so far, keep up the good work. Time to drop the AFCB obsession now though, eh?

Who gives a sh*t ? Its not the fans money !

Me and the missus have enough food in cupboards, fridges and freezers to last a month or two ... If that and money runs out I will buy a fishing rod !

I've had time to think about this. Liverpool can have Brooks for £35 million. As long as they also sign Zubar from us for £25 million. That should just about even us up.

I've had time to think about this. Liverpool can have Brooks for £35 million. As long as they also sign Zubar from us for £25 million. That should just about even us up.

Apparently we agreed that if we ever made it to the Championship Zubar would get another 3 years added to his existing extension and a 200% wage increase. We forgot to stipulate that it was promotion only to the Championship that would activate that clause and as such he’s just signed a new deal that expires in 2028.

Thank you Sean.
Edit: Kirsikka beat me to it!

To Liverpool, not overall. Stop obsessing over our accounts. Saw you on NSC boring them about our financials as well. More obsessed than Dyche
It's called "taking an interest", and when you asked the question about the accounts, I thought you wanted a truthful answer. Obviously not. But don't flatter yourself that my interest in football is restricted to Burnley and Bopurnemouth. It's wide ranging.

;