Brooksie To Liverpool ?

It's called "taking an interest", and when you asked the question about the accounts, I thought you wanted a truthful answer. Obviously not. But don't flatter yourself that my interest in football is restricted to Burnley and Bopurnemouth. It's wide ranging.

I was writing about how much we owe Liverpool and you came to bore us all again. You've posted the same post about 15 times, what do you get out of posting it again? For us it's just another duplicate post to roll our eyes at.

£35m is too much to turn down. If you add in the £42m we've taken so far and then add Brooks and possibly Ramsdale, Wilson and king we could be looking at well over £100m income. If Max gives 50% to JT for new players there's not another club in this division that would have that kind of financial power. Add in the parachute payment aswell. How we spend that is a different matter of course but ' tinpot' Bournemouth would be able to blow ' big' clubs like Derby, Forest etc out of the water financially.

Blowing 'big' clubs out of the water financially is no good unless you can also do the stuff on the pitch. A team made up of the 11 best players in the world can be rubbish if the don't gel and play as a team. We need a squad that wants to fight and show some pride in their performance, unlike last season!

Blowing 'big' clubs out of the water financially is no good unless you can also do the stuff on the pitch. A team made up of the 11 best players in the world can be rubbish if the don't gel and play as a team. We need a squad that wants to fight and show some pride in their performance, unlike last season!
Spot on. We had a squad much better than Sheff Utds last year and much better than the squad we went up with. As a ‘team’ though they were the worst I’ve seen at Dean Court relative to their status. Lazy, not fit and playing tactics from a bygone era.

Still we’ve changed all that now so should be fine.

I think you missed the point where I said how we spend it is a different matter but with the financial clout we will have next season we are in much better position than most of the clubs in the championship. Of course that means nothing if the players don't perform but with the sort of money that should be available there is no reason why we can't be pushing for an immediate return to the PL

...and how bizarre it was that we looked far more of a 'team' once Nath Ake limped off post lockdown. Arguably the best player we've seen in red and black but it kind of backs up your excellent point.

;